svengalideck

Re: Frotting

Post by svengalideck »

fireaxe14 wrote:
> Never tried Frottage, but I sure would like to. Especially after seeing
> Frottage videos.
> It must feel amazing.
> Paul

Trouble with multiple posts over a couple of 'fora' means a disconnect of information and acknowledgement... cheers decL
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I have only frotted once about two years ago. Loved it and would do it again any chance I could get. The feeling of another guy's cock rubbing against mine was so erotic. We were both cut, so no docking.

Now, if I could find an uncut friend to play with, I would be all for trying docking.
eastbaycal925
Site Admin

Post by eastbaycal925 »

I have never experienced docking as I am cut, and have not enjoyed an uncircumcised cock. I have enjoyed frotting a few times. So nice to experience the cocks sliding together with the pre cum of both cocks.
testrun
Site Admin

Post by testrun »

Frotting is awesome. One of my favorite things to do with another guy.

Tried docking once since a guy I was with wanted to give it a shot but it didn't really do anything for either of us.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

Sean1969 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:54 pm I love smooth shaved cocks against mine 3
Probably my answers lost with a bunch of others- yes a bi guy and I used to play a little when he worked away and we'd do the mutual, oral and some frottage with bands around our balls and mutually working each other up :x
flash1201

Post by flash1201 »

I've always wanted to try. I've wrestled with guys as a kid and felt them get hard and press into me, which by the way, felt explosive, but have never really done it.
I'm separated now and weigh about 205 but still have my good looks from my youth. Would really love to try it with no cloths on. I've heard it can feel electric as they press and pulse into eachother.
The problem these days is that if you follow any gay site, the guys want everything and I'm not ready for that. I'm recently separated and have my own apt. But No one seems interested in that kind of sex.
Anyway, your remarks got me hard so good job.
Take care pal.
Flash
flash1201

Post by flash1201 »

Honestly, rubbing your feet together really turns me on. My girlfriends have always asked if I had a foot fetish. I can get a little wild about it but have pretty much restrained myself my whole life. My(separated) wife knows that by rubbing her feet with mine brings me to an explosion really fast.
I've never really been with a guy, but I am dying to find out how frotting feels. Especially with no clothes on.
If your ever near the Ohio arealook me up. I have My own apt. so that their would be no distractions. Just our dicks, balls and feet rubbing wildly together could be fun.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

flash1201 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:17 am I've always wanted to try. I've wrestled with guys as a kid and felt them get hard and press into me, which by the way, felt explosive, but have never really done it.
I'm separated now and weigh about 205 but still have my good looks from my youth. Would really love to try it with no cloths on. I've heard it can feel electric as they press and pulse into eachother.
The problem these days is that if you follow any gay site, the guys want everything and I'm not ready for that. I'm recently separated and have my own apt. But No one seems interested in that kind of sex.
Take care pal.
Flash
Got hard thinking of wrestling with a man and feeling his cock against your body. I remember years ago, over 40, riding a full packed bus and felling a guy's cock against my thigh.
don111

Post by don111 »

mash2014 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:13 am
flash1201 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:17 am I've always wanted to try. I've wrestled with guys as a kid and felt them get hard and press into me, which by the way, felt explosive, but have never really done it.
Take care pal.
Flash
Got hard thinking of wrestling with a man and feeling his cock against your body. I remember years ago, over 40, riding a full packed bus and felling a guy's cock against my thigh.
used to love wrestling with my mates when I was a kid, didn't know why then, but I do now!!!
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

flash1201 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:17 am I've always wanted to try. I've wrestled with guys as a kid and felt them get hard ,,,. Would really love to try it with no cloths on. I've heard it can feel electric as they press and pulse into each other.
Yes mutual frottage is a great way to begin. A travelling pal used to come to town as Ive recited, only 2-3 times a year but was a couple of hours of teasing to the punch line so to speak! :geek: :P :) :)
mdbaterguy

Post by mdbaterguy »

Frotting is something I did more in my younger days. Fond memories of doing it in a sleeping back while camping. Occasionally I'll frot with a guy. I like it when they're much bigger than me and lays on top so I can feel their weight. Reminds me of the big bubbas from the trailer park I grew up in.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I tried it a few times. Dry it did nothing for me. All lubed up I got off but still the act was anticlimactic for me. To each his own !
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

That feeling of slippery friction, lubed or just precum, latter infinitely more sensual as you lick and stroke; cock heads touching and tight skin drawn together; squeezing both in a hand from each of us; cupping balls and stretching them out and squeezing onto the other, one hand stroking the length of both cocks as the urethras spill precum on each other heads.... :lol:
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Love frotting, if my partner is hairless as i . 2 smooth cocks rubbung against one another..so hot
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

If you read my story here, "Scout Grope," you will see that the other boy and I did frot and grind. I describe, as well, a move I did not know then actually had a name-- the Princeton Rub, named no doubt from when Princeton was an all-male school. Read my story and you'll see the move I thought I invented.

https://www.solotouch.com/story/scout-grope-69380
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

First time i frotted was at an early age. Played truth or dare with his brother. Dared us to cock rub together our smooth cocks together, and we did. Felt amazing, with no hair . After i hit puberty, i let my step mom shave me, and still am to this day
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Love frotting with guys who are smooth shaved as i . Watching each other ejaculate on each other...hot!
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

next time i frot with a smooth cock...gf wants to watch, and she said she will join in our sexy escapades

Can't wait