Why do you Masturbate?

Sexy time fun
footlover28
Site Admin

Re: Why do you Masturbate?

Post by footlover28 »

Because stroking my cock feels so damn good...
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Safe sex and feels good
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

Because it feels so good and it's free! I play with my penis all the time - mostly not to orgasm as I love the feeling of caressing the head of my penis, stroking it up and down and edging for as long as possible so as to have a massive orgasm and ejaculation.
alexlama
Site Admin

Post by alexlama »

Most often to relax and relieve stress
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Because it feels so exquisitely delicious, and, unlike sex, which I also enjoy, I can do it whenever I’m alone, in whatever way I want, for however long I want. My wife is very busy and so, when she wants to have sex, which is generally 2-3 times a week, it’s at bedtime and usually doesn’t last more than 15-20 minutes. I can go hours masturbating, on and off throughout a day off.
custardman

Post by custardman »

I masterbate when I’m alone. I just start rubbing my Dick through my pants and then take it out. Love cumming such stress release
olderone

Post by olderone »

I have always masturbated, even through marriage. I find it helps relieve any stress.
I often edge in the mornings while reading through the stories, and forums on ST.
65 and I still get a good cum when I'm ready to let it go.
Keep it it up guys it's the only pleasure some of us olders get nowdays, so let's all enjoy it.
If anyone wants to add as freind I'd be happy to except
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

Because it feels fucking great. From the moment that first orgasm hit my unsuspecting little cock almost 50 years ago, I knew that this was something I would be doing multiple times a day for as long as I lived.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I stroke myself whenever I feel like giving myself pleasure!
Paul
iexisttofuckfat

Post by iexisttofuckfat »

Because it is a NEED. Not a want. Cumming to pics of fat chicks gives me purpose and meaning. Nothing in the world is better except for the real thing. So when neither of my fat gfs are around, out comes my massive fuck doll and in goes my cock. I will thrust and thrust into eternal bliss, just like I am this very second with my limbs wrapped around its softness as I plunge into euphoria. :D