Forum masturbation for older than 60 years guys

Help out your favorite community with time or money. It is appreciated more than you know!
mountain
Site Admin

Forum masturbation for older than 60 years guys

Post by mountain »

I believe there should be a new forum for masturbation for guys older than sixty years. Old guys have a lot of worthy masturbation experiences and fantasies to share and educate each other. So, I invite all old guys to start writing and discussing your sex and masturbation stories.
blackboxer500

Re: Forum masturbation for older than 60 years guys

Post by blackboxer500 »

I’m 62 and would definitely post in a 60+ forum. We like it as much as ever and need it as much as ever but it’s different now than from back when I could guarantee an orgasm at virtually any time.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I'm for that...
bk60
Site Admin

Post by bk60 »

Just turned 60 and it seems like something changed on the internet world. Not that I’m shy but I realize that I’m the old guy now. Not a bad thing but makes me a little more discreet. Prefer talking through mail than chat rooms because I feel like I’m too old to participate and don’t want to freak anyone out. Prefer older women to younger women. So a place for over 60 would be a nice place to go.
billie

Post by billie »

mountain wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:30 am I believe there should be a new forum for masturbation for guys older than sixty years. Old guys have a lot of worthy masturbation experiences and fantasies to share and educate each other. So, I invite all old guys to start writing and discussing your sex and masturbation stories.
Hi! Great idea. We already had a forum section for Baby Boomers, but I renamed that as Sexuality after 60. I can also create a new forum section, but I thought that is what you were looking for. Let me know any feedback.
billie

Post by billie »

blackboxer500 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:55 pm I’m 62 and would definitely post in a 60+ forum. We like it as much as ever and need it as much as ever but it’s different now than from back when I could guarantee an orgasm at virtually any time.
Hi! Great idea. We already had a forum section for Baby Boomers, but I renamed that as Sexuality after 60. I can also create a new forum section, but I thought that is what you were looking for. Let me know any feedback.
billie

Post by billie »

bk60 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 pm Just turned 60 and it seems like something changed on the internet world. Not that I’m shy but I realize that I’m the old guy now. Not a bad thing but makes me a little more discreet. Prefer talking through mail than chat rooms because I feel like I’m too old to participate and don’t want to freak anyone out. Prefer older women to younger women. So a place for over 60 would be a nice place to go.
mountain
Site Admin

Post by mountain »

billie wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:05 pm
mountain wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:30 am I believe there should be a new forum for masturbation for guys older than sixty. Old guys have a lot of worthy masturbation experiences and fantasies to share and educate each other. So, I invite all old guys to start writing and discussing your sex and masturbation stories.
Hi! Great idea. We already had a forum section for Baby Boomers, but I renamed that as Sexuality after 60. I can also create a new forum section, but I thought that was what you were looking for. Let me know any feedback.
Thank you matey, as you mention the forum "Sexuality after sixty" is the best forum.
I check this forum every day and enjoy the ideas of the old guys who understand each sexual need.
emily69

Post by emily69 »

We should have a forum for women over sixty as well,
rosco1

Post by rosco1 »

I am grateful for the masturbation for guys over 60. Agree with Emily too that women need a forum too. At my age and others on this site, our wives lose interest but we still get horny all the time, but it is a taboo subject outside this site. I get pleasure reading about what men my age do to get off, where and when they do it, what else they use (eg lube etc). Old guys rock!
markd90638

Post by markd90638 »

This is a great place to exchange stories with people who can relate. At 65 I am still horny as ever. I find people my age are more relaxed and open about sex. I just joined a couple days ago and I am definitely going to become a donator. I get my pants down around my ankles and log in to read everyone’s experiences. Thank you
jerkingrod

Post by jerkingrod »

Yes i'm 77 and still masturbate every day, I love masturbating on cam :D
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

I just had my 73 birthday. I jack off usually 4 to 5 times a week. I generally cum every other day. I love masterbating. It's something I prefer to intercourse at times. I was stoking casually for nearly an hr this AM while my GF lay by my side. Being watched, and even the thought of getting caught is still a huge turnon for me.