Your Help Needed at Solotouch

Help out your favorite community with time or money. It is appreciated more than you know!
billie

Your Help Needed at Solotouch

Post by billie »

We all need a bit of help from time-to-time and we're asking for yours now if you are able. While there are free options for users at Solotouch, it does not mean that the site is free to run. We are looking for any number of ways for you to help out.

1. If you are a free user, signup for premium. You get access to more features and help us to maintain and improve the site.
https://www.solotouch.com/content_feed_upgrade.php (copy/paste)
While logged in to the site, you will be taken to an upgrade page where you will enter your same user credentials and a payment method. We have a number of very affordable options.

2. Donate money. All of your donated funds go 100% to running Solotouch. https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/stcommunitydonate?locale.x=en_US (copy/paste)
One time donations, or as often as you are able are much appreciated!

3. Donate time. We REALLY need some help in the programming department. There are some things that need fixing and some things we want to improve, but given our limited budget, we are looking for experienced programmers or developers to volunteer as their time allows. A few hours/week would be greatly appreciated.
Please contact Billie with your experience and availability if you are able to help out here.

4. Other moderators and story editors are needed. Again, however you can help is appreciated.

Let's work together to keep Solotouch online and a thriving community!
love2edge

Re: Your Help Needed at Solotouch

Post by love2edge »

Thanks, Billie. I've volunteered to moderate the forum and really enjoy it. If you like ST and want to help that's a good way to help the site by volunteering. It doesn't take much of my time either.

I'm willing to help with stories and such. Let me know.
4mica33

Post by 4mica33 »

Hi,

I know I'm new here but I'd be willing to help edit stories. Please feel free to PM so I can learn more about what's involved.

Thanks!
priclypair

Post by priclypair »

before retiring, I spent 30 years supporting and programming computers. Am strong on SQL databases. What can I do to help?