First time jerking my longtime friend

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
biflieboy

First time jerking my longtime friend

Post by biflieboy »

This is a story that will probably part 1 in what could be a few great stories that hopefully you will be interested in hearing.

Had a long time family friend, we will call T. T and I had essentially grown up together, only being about 4 months apart, and lived right down the street. We were both straight for what we knew, but me being slightly bi-curious.

We occasionally had sleepovers, nothing out of the ordinary. One sleepover though would change a lot. Frequently if my parents went out to dinner, T would come spend the night and we would order pizza, watch TV, and just hang out. We were in our teens, and T’s mom dropped him off while my parents were just leaving. We were just laying on the couch watching TV or a movie, just being silly. I farted and he pulled his shirt up over his nose, acting like a gas mask. I jumped over to him to pull his shirt down, sort of jumping on top of him. He pulled his shirt back over his nose and I jumped on top of him and pulled his shirt down again. This time he wrapped his arms around me and we sort of did some wrestling moves, then went back to watching TV. Once more he pulled his shirt up over his face and I jumped on him. Except now he wrapped his arms around me and pretended to hump me. I could feel that he had a hardon, which made me instantly hard. So we just playfully dry humped, not really saying anything.

It was a February evening, and we said after we ate some pizza we would go brush the snow off the top of the hot tub and go soak outside. We put our suits on and jumped in the nice warm water. I was still a little excited about what had happened inside, so I was still a little hard. I was laying on my back in the water and floated up, with my little boner poking up through the surface of the water. T must have seen this and started doing the same thing, with his hardon under his suit popping through the surface.

I rolled over and floated face down with my head on my arm on the side of the tub, and so did T. I felt T’s arm float under me and brush against my raging boner. I might have “accidentally” done the same thing, floating my hand around and feeling something poking out from his swim suit. We eventually started rubbing each other on top of our suits for a few minutes. I then took my suit off and so did he. We each got a good handful of each other and just gently pumped each other.

He rolled onto his side and I pushed up behind him, reached around and started jerking him. After a few minutes, he started tightening up and said he was cumming, blowing his load right there in the tub. I turned over, he pushed up against me and reached around and jerked me for about 30 seconds until I came.

This encounter was the first of many encounters to come. If you like this story, gives me a thumbs up and I’ll write about some more of our meetups.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Re: First time jerking my longtime friend

Post by wheelboy2 »

A great story. Tell us more.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

What else did you and T do?
Very erotic. I am feeling I'm getting hard. More stories of you and T, please.
spdrah
Site Admin

Post by spdrah »

Thumbs up!