Strokers

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
playnow

Strokers

Post by playnow »

Have you guys tried the soft strokers? I've had one for a couple months now, and they can really give you a great orgasm. I use the Spinner by Tenga. Not too expensive, around $25-$30. It's very soft and really feels great as you pump your cock with it. It almost feels like a combination of a wet pussy (with lube of course) and getting a blowjob at the same time. Another thing I like about it, is that you can stroke with it when your not fully hard and continue until you come, and have a great orgasm. Very easy to clean up too. I still prefer old school by hand most of the time, but it's nice to have for a little variation.
wanklover

Re: Strokers

Post by wanklover »

I believe that a stroker is open ended so your cock pokes out the other end while stroking. I don't have one of those but I do have two masturbator's. One is clear and the other skin coloured. The skin coloured one feels just like a vagina ! I do enjoy them and have had some great orgasm's. They need to be lubed up using a water based lube. Easy to clean too. I'm in the UK and purchased them on-line from a mail order business.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Re: Strokers

Post by fireaxe14 »

I love using different types of male stroking sleeves, Fleshlight, Tenga, and several other types of sleeves! I love the feeling of the inside texture. And how I can control the feeling with my hands squeezing it tighter
Paul