Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
happyface42

Post by happyface42 »

Why is it that the older I get the hornier I become ?
iamnaked

Re: Age

Post by iamnaked »

Because you know death stalks you closer now, you can feel it’s icy breath.
Remember when you were young and out on a date that had a time limit ?
Home by 11:00 ?
As the zero hour approached you got hornier, more desperate to get some.
Before it was too late.
This extra horny you speak of really intensified in me when I realized 20 of my 23 school friends were dead by fifty due to over eating, smoking, and drinking. Not a single one of them saw the north side of 50…..
I’m past 60 weighing what I did in high school and I quit eating crap and smoking long ago.
This is the human condition of a healthy libido.
Those that are not more horny as they age are most likely not as healthy.
Remember, ever since the first you had worst you had was good.
So get some,
Last edited by iamnaked on Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
happyface42

Post by happyface42 »

I'm 56 , I smoke , drink and eat crap but my dick still thinks it's 16 . If death comes knocking he can give me a BJ and then fuck off .
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

happyface42 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:21 pm I'm 56 , I smoke , drink and eat crap but my dick still thinks it's 16 . If death comes knocking he can give me a BJ and then fuck off .
Hahaha, I admire your courage, that will change.
happyface42

Post by happyface42 »

Not if I can help it :lol:
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I too have found that the older I get, the more horny I have become. Especially when it comes to self stroking pleasures!
And I have found that I really want to explore my sexuality with other like minded males.
Paul
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I too have experienced much more horniness as I aged. I've been a wanker my entire sexual life but somehow I feel hornier than ever before. In the last 12 to 18 months I am starting to remember situations that happened since the age of or around 8. But I have grown to desire the touch of a man more than ever before.
azmasterguy

Post by azmasterguy »

Same here. In the last year or so I find myself thinking more about wanting a jackoff bud. I jackoff a lot thinking about it and sucking a cock. I'm 65. Used to play around with my buddy when we were kids, but not since. I also like reading stories about bi experiences.

Anyone in Phoenix metro area interested in having a JO bud?
don111

Post by don111 »

I have found with age, it isn't the raging horniness and it is quite good, because I am not thinking with my dick, like I did when younger.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

don111 wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:43 pm I have found with age, it isn't the raging horniness and it is quite good, because I am not thinking with my dick, like I did when younger.
I never matured up, my dick brain still dominates me 24/7.
It’s a real problem at times but even psychiatric counseling has never helped. I continue to get off going naked where it’s not the norm.
don111

Post by don111 »

haha good on you! I still have the urges...just more controlled!
fkiss36
Site Admin

Post by fkiss36 »

I don't know if I would say more horny but I've certainly been masturbating more. I'm 62 and my wife lost all interest is sex 4 years ago and I haven't been laid since. Jacking off daily a time or two since then.
canthelpmyself

Post by canthelpmyself »

I’m 61 and have Given up the idea of ever having actual sex with another person but absolutely love edging while lurking in chat rooms. Age hasn’t stopped me from being hard and horny, just made it a little trickier without another human to share. I always liked sex but I really really liked giving a girl a real good fuck.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I really can’t answer that question, but, for me, I too have found that the older I get, my sex drive has gotten stronger! And I find myself enjoying self stroking pleasures even more. The only difference is I don’t Cum as much as I used too!
Paul
mdbaterguy

Post by mdbaterguy »

I welcome turning into a dirty old man. Some of my best sexual partners were dirty old men.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I’m 64,
Just yesterday morning I was out for a naked walk pretty far from home and the sun came up.
I had a good two mile walk home along side the road with car after car passing by. I often jack off just before daylight so my walk home becomes a walk of shame but this time I didn’t.
As soon as I got home my penis felt harder and bigger than ever.
I shot with a way stronger than normal force into my hand and got a good two heaping table spoons of cum. It tasted great,
I shot a load just as big last week.
I have no idea why I’m performing like I did when I was thirty.
I normally get a tea spoon full or a bit more.
I wish I knew what’s changed ?
magzine2
Site Admin

Post by magzine2 »

fireaxe14 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:35 am I really can’t answer that question, but, for me, I too have found that the older I get, my sex drive has gotten stronger! And I find myself enjoying self stroking pleasures even more. The only difference is I don’t Cum as much as I used too!
Paul
I know,but the orgasm is still the same.I have to keep pumping as I cum.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

As I age I've noticed I've got hornier than before. But I also want to do things that I did in my younger days and try out things I didn't do. Basically, I sit and I have to touch my cock even if I'm in public. I like to feel the shaft get hard, run my fingers around my cock. To put it in context, I'm clothed and I am covered with a jacket so I can do it without calling attention to myself, if I can't rub it, I put pressure on it so I can feel my cock. In my younger years when I got a hard on, it was noticeable on my jeans. Size, it looked big. Now, it's smaller, not that hard but much more sensitive.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

A very senior lady friend of mine has a larger than average protruding clit. She told me it has always been extra sensitive and since she past sixty it’s become a problem.
Just the fabric of underwear or even a loose dress touching it brings her so much sensation she calls it a problem.
We were in the library and no one was looking so I reached over and felt it, through her dress and underwear. That is one big clit,
It got hard as soon as I touched it.
It sticks out about an inch all the time.
When I’m at her house I always rub it for her.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

fireaxe14 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:03 am I too have found that the older I get, the more horny I have become. Especially when it comes to self stroking pleasures!
I've definitely got hornier as the years have passed by. Been wanking for sixty-five years and wank more now than when I was a kid.