inflatables and unusual objects

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
quadzilla
Site Admin

inflatables and unusual objects

Post by quadzilla »

has anyone rubbed their cock on inflatables and hardback books I love to rub my cock on inflatable Dragons and Dinosaurs and hardback books which have a dinosaur on the cover and dragon pictures which I love to rub and cum on
kaddie
Site Admin

Re: inflatables and unusual objects

Post by kaddie »

I loved to hump our pool toys as a kid, pool bananas and crocs, air mattresses bunched up between our legs in the water, pool noodles.
The corner or spine of books I have done as well but not that often.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I've done none but sometimes I love to press my cock against solid objects line counters or rails that are the height of my crotch.
paddington

Post by paddington »

This was mad….we had a gas fire in our house that had vents in the top to let the heat out. The gaps were just narrow enough to slip my cock in.

One night I came home drunk and horny and decided to push my cock through the vents for a new sensation.

In my inebriated state, I’d stupidly forgot that I’d turned the fire on…I can still feel the sizzle!
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

When I was in my late teens I had an inflatable chair with an inflatable foot stool. I can still feel the pleasure of humping that foot stool - what great orgasms that gave!!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I saw a guy with an inflatable life size doll in the passenger seat of his car while driving down the interstate.
He had so he could ride in the left car pool lane and beat the traffic.
I got hard wondering if he fucked his silent passenger. I rubbed one off.