Sucking

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
happyface42

Sucking

Post by happyface42 »

Anybody managed to suck their own cock without ending up in hospital
love2edge

Re: Sucking

Post by love2edge »

I would end up in a hospital if I tried to do that LOL.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I tried and came close when I was younger, but could never do it. I had to be content with laying down with my legs overhead so I could jack off on my face, and if my aim was good, in my mouth. This was not the most comfortable position, so I rarely did it.

If I was able to suck my own cock, I would have done it regularly (very regularly!), mainly to feel the sensations of a throbbing penis ejaculating in my mouth and the sweet taste of fresh warm semen. I fantasize often about taking another man's cock in my mouth to feel these sensations and know that I mostly won't hesitate to do it if the situation is right ...

I have many fantasies around this, but one near the top of the list is to suck off a younger guy (18-20 years old) who is receiving a blowjob for the first time, is initially hesitant, but in the end can't resist the pleasure and rewards me with a big load delivered in strong pulses from his young penis. In reality, the first time I do it it will probably be with a middle-aged or older man who is married, identifies as straight, but is comfortable with playing around with other guys for sexual release (masturbation, handjobs, and blowjobs).
Last edited by rathb69 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Used to be able to get the tip in in my younger days but the reality was that it was too uncomfortable to be really enjoyable.

Like Rathb I fantasise a lot about sucking another man's cock - being able to savour several inches of throbbing hardness twitching in my mouth, giving as much pleasure as I can, feeling his rising excitement leading to powerful spurts of hot spunk filling my mouth.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

steelydon wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:44 pm Used to be able to get the tip in in my younger days but the reality was that it was too uncomfortable to be really enjoyable.

Like Rathb I fantasise a lot about sucking another man's cock - being able to savour several inches of throbbing hardness twitching in my mouth, giving as much pleasure as I can, feeling his rising excitement leading to powerful spurts of hot spunk filling my mouth.
Yes I can relate to those early sucking attempts but still wanted to try.
Such intense cumming sensations when I'd finally suck-seed...in every sense ;)
bk60
Site Admin

Post by bk60 »

Funny you ask. The first time I came was a result of licking my cock. Scared the hell out of me. There I was in a most precarious position trying to get that thing in my mouth then it happened, I licked the tip of it and BAM there I came. I think that was the last time I did that but I have super realistic dreams of getting my whole head in my mouth. Was that real or did I dream that?
socalstrokn
Site Admin

Post by socalstrokn »

I was able to do it when I was younger, up to my early 30's. Needed to make sure to take it slow so not to hurt my back. Once I got the tip in I just wanted to take more of it. Sensation was amazing and loved feeling my cock pulsing in my mouth as I shot. Wish I could still do it but just not limber enough anymore
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I tried it a few times. I managed to get my lips just touching the head of my dick, and was able to lick the head of my dick. Loved smelling my dick up close, loved feeling it in my mouth. I did cum into my open mouth. Even though it was kind of hot, it felt uncomfortable to cum in that position, and my back each time ached for awhile afterward so I decided it wasn’t a good idea for me.
Last edited by wonderdick on Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I managed to suck my cock when I was very young, thin, and elastic. It took me several tries until I could bend far enough to touch the tip of my cock with my tongue. I kept trying until one day I managed to get about one-third of my cock into my mouth. I sucked until it came into my mouth. It was a wonderful and very erotic experience. It wasn't easy because while my body got used to that position, I had body aches, especially in the abdomen. Also, at first, I could only last a few seconds bent and touching my cock and barely sucking the tip. It took close to a month before I could suck my cock and orgasm in my mouth.
I did it a couple of times but the struggle to bend so far was painful and when I tried it again I couldn't. Then, as you age to you become more rigid and you reach a point that you can't even bend halfway and not feel pain.
I swallowed my semen and loved it but today it has a different taste and consistency.
I would love to do it again, but I know it isn't possible.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I’d love to know if women have tried to lick their pussy. I’ve seen photos of gymnasts who could easily kiss their vaginas.
fnippleluvr

Post by fnippleluvr »

I would love watch all of you sucking your own cocks, mmmmm. But it would be even hotter to watch each of you suck each other off while I rub my nipples and listen to you all moan and beg for each other's cum.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

fnippleluvr wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:43 pm I would love watch all of you sucking your own cocks, mmmmm. But it would be even hotter to watch each of you suck each other off while I rub my nipples and listen to you all moan and beg for each other's cum.
Wow! Hot Fuck Yes!
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

stroke2 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:08 am
fnippleluvr wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:43 pm I would love watch all of you sucking your own cocks, mmmmm. But it would be even hotter to watch each of you suck each other off while I rub my nipples and listen to you all moan and beg for each other's cum.
Wow! Hot Fuck Yes!
i agree........mmmmmmm
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Now I'm so turned on
sunlover23
Site Admin

Post by sunlover23 »

I have done this once when I was 15. I got my glans between my lips and could massage it with my tung. So hot that I came within 30 seconds. I loved it but could not do it again because of my back.
hyena5000

Post by hyena5000 »

I think I can relate to the dream.
I mean it felt rule :mrgreen:
happyface42

Post by happyface42 »

Found a way of sucking my own cock ( sort of )
Made a mould of it with a kit I bought in a sex shop
Its a perfect fit for my mouth and my ass 😀
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

That’s pretty cool. Sounds like two of them might come in handy!
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I could only get close enough to shoot in my mouth. Maybe within two inches. I was talking about this with a buddy when we were ‘young’.
He suggested 69. Took me a few weeks to get comfortable with the idea. We did it and did it daily after that for a solid week. Then over the next two years we did it several times a week. Until he got a real girlfriend then we went our separate ways.
The fun part was when we timed it perfectly.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I could and did a couple of times when I was young and nimble. Got 1 to 1 1/2" into my mouth, enough that I able to give myself my first ever blow job.