Sucking

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
oldfan
Site Admin

Re: Sucking

Post by oldfan »

fnippleluvr wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:43 pm I would love watch all of you sucking your own cocks, mmmmm. But it would be even hotter to watch each of you suck each other off while I rub my nipples and listen to you all moan and beg for each other's cum.
Would love to participate in this! Where and when?!!
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I was desperate to be able to do this when I was a lot younger. I did get close enough to touch foreskin with my tongue, maybe a flick of the head of my penis, but it was uncomfortable and I sadly wasn't getting a result.
For a time I would keep my shoulders on the bed and invert with my legs above me and butt against the wall. I could masturbate with my penis pointing towards my mouth and I'd cum all over my face with some warm cum (mine is delicious btw) shoot into my mouth. It was fun, but a little uncomfortable. I'm sure that position would give me a heart attack these days!
mif66
Site Admin

Post by mif66 »

I could do it, too. First as a teen in the bathtub, I would put my legs over the side and push up my groin area until I could get a bit of the head in my mouth. In my college dorm years, I could push to top bunk (only when alone!) to provide enough leverage to push my cock into my mouth. But in my late thirties, I was able to first use the legs up on the wall technique (others on ST have described this too) but usually just came on my face. This all got even better when I learned to sit on the bed, put my arms under my thighs and pull. The first time I did this I came so hard even though I maybe didn't have so much in my mouth. By stretching first and with much practice, I eventually was able to get about four inches in and learned to tease and suck longer without cumming right away. Sometimes if I was really limber, I could even take all six inches. And the orgasm was always outstanding! I got out of practice when I stopped because of a more-than willing female partner. I share this for you younger guys to give it a try and enjoy all your body has to offer. Us older guys know how less flexible you become and you don't want to injure your back! But if I could do it right now, I would!
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

mif66 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:38 pm I could do it, too. First as a teen in the bathtub, I would put my legs over the side and push up my groin area until I could get a bit of the head in my mouth. In my college dorm years, I could push to top bunk (only when alone!) to provide enough leverage to push my cock into my mouth. But in my late thirties, I was able to first use the legs up on the wall technique (others on ST have described this too) but usually just came on my face. This all got even better when I learned to sit on the bed, put my arms under my thighs and pull. The first time I did this I came so hard even though I maybe didn't have so much in my mouth. By stretching first and with much practice, I eventually was able to get about four inches in and learned to tease and suck longer without cumming right away. Sometimes if I was really limber, I could even take all six inches. And the orgasm was always outstanding! I got out of practice when I stopped because of a more-than willing female partner. I share this for you younger guys to give it a try and enjoy all your body has to offer. Us older guys know how less flexible you become and you don't want to injure your back! But if I could do it right now, I would!
Super jealous you could suck your penis. If I had been able to, I would never of left the house!
outsider9
Site Admin

Post by outsider9 »

I could do this when I was younger.
I could usually get my head in my mouth and sometimes about another inch.
Wonderful double sensation feeling your cock being stimulated while simultaneously feeling a cock in your mouth.

And, yes, I would sometimes cum in my mouth. That hot, creamy load dumping in your mouth is an otherworldly feeling. Though I never really liked the taste. I would call the taste neutral, not bad but not good. But the warm, gooey cum felt great on my tongue.

My precum, on the other hand, tastes FANTASTIC. I often think I could drink a full glass of it. It is so sweet and tasty.
fnippleluvr

Post by fnippleluvr »

mif66 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:38 pm I could do it, too. First as a teen in the bathtub, I would put my legs over the side and push up my groin area until I could get a bit of the head in my mouth. In my college dorm years, I could push to top bunk (only when alone!) to provide enough leverage to push my cock into my mouth. But in my late thirties, I was able to first use the legs up on the wall technique (others on ST have described this too) but usually just came on my face. This all got even better when I learned to sit on the bed, put my arms under my thighs and pull. The first time I did this I came so hard even though I maybe didn't have so much in my mouth. By stretching first and with much practice, I eventually was able to get about four inches in and learned to tease and suck longer without cumming right away. Sometimes if I was really limber, I could even take all six inches. And the orgasm was always outstanding! I got out of practice when I stopped because of a more-than willing female partner. I share this for you younger guys to give it a try and enjoy all your body has to offer. Us older guys know how less flexible you become and you don't want to injure your back! But if I could do it right now, I would!
mmmm....sounds like you liked the feeling of a cock in your mouth. wold you ever suck another guy's cock?
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

fnippleluvr wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:22 pm
mmmm....sounds like you liked the feeling of a cock in your mouth. wold you ever suck another guy's cock?
Yes, I would. Been there done that
theoldschoola

Post by theoldschoola »

The closest I got was I was able to cum into my mouth. I'm not flexible enough to get my mouth on my cock.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

outsider9 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:46 pm I could do this when I was younger.
I could usually get my head in my mouth and sometimes about another inch.
Wonderful double sensation feeling your cock being stimulated while simultaneously feeling a cock in your mouth.

And, yes, I would sometimes cum in my mouth. That hot, creamy load dumping in your mouth is an otherworldly feeling. Though I never really liked the taste. I would call the taste neutral, not bad but not good. But the warm, gooey cum felt great on my tongue.

My precum, on the other hand, tastes FANTASTIC. I often think I could drink a full glass of it. It is so sweet and tasty.
I used to be able to do this too. Gave myself my first blow job!
mistergb

Post by mistergb »

Honestly I never tried :lol: I definitely would hurt myself if I tried
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

theoldschoola wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:19 pm The closest I got was I was able to cum into my mouth. I'm not flexible enough to get my mouth on my cock.
I could just lick the tip when younger. Now I'm happy to shoot my spunk straight into my mouth.