Female masturbation

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
happyface42

Female masturbation

Post by happyface42 »

Is it true that women can masturbate just by crossing their legs
drippingcee
Site Admin

Re: Female masturbation

Post by drippingcee »

I believe some women, while crossing and squeezing their legs and pelvic muscles, can stimulate their clit with the pressure that is created.
kaddie
Site Admin

Post by kaddie »

It is true, tho not all of us can do it. I'm lucky enough that I can, and do regularly, but it took a fair bit of experimentation and practice to find just the right position and movement and rhythm to go from a really cool pleasure feeling to actually making myself orgasm that way. But before long I was happily masturbating and getting off hidden in plain sight, and being that girl in school sitting legs crossed under the desk quietly(ish!) getting myself off in the middle of class.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

What an amazing talent I am so jealous kaddie!~Horny just picturing it!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I was at the airport in Frankfurt and my connection was about 10 hours away so I found a semi-secluded area to sleep a little. After about half an hour a woman sits facing me but about 20 Ft apart. She's wearing a skirt and she turns around to check if there were more people around. Seeing no one near she crossed her legs and started a rhythmic movement of her leg that was crossing. I didn't realize at the beginning what she was doing but suddenly it hit me. She kept moving her leg and she also kept turning to see if someone was around. After a few minutes, her leg goes straight and keeps it rigid. Her face became flustered. Then she went into a state of relaxation. After a couple of minutes, she uncrossed her legs, gets up, and walks away. My jaw was clearly down to the ground and with a tickle in my crotch. I didn't try to please myself but that image kept buried in my mind. When I got to my destination some 15 hours later, I took matters into my own hands.
amorreal

Post by amorreal »

happyface42 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:03 pm Is it true that women can masturbate just by crossing their legs
YES! It often surprises me when reading, watching, fantasizing. It just comes over me and I just can’t stop it.
memich

Post by memich »

Women masturbating in very hot . I love it
fkiss36
Site Admin

Post by fkiss36 »

Not quite the same, but the same concept...masturbating in public. I had a girl in a class, it's been too long to remember the subject, But I always tried to sit close to her. She would take off her shoes and tuck her heel right into her crotch and then kind of pump her knee up and down. I could tell the movement was getting her off. She always smelled so sexy.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

My wife does that sometimes though she doesn’t know that I’m onto what she’s doing. She claims that she never masturbates which is total bullshit because I have hidden cameras in our bedroom and have seen her masturbating dozens of time.
happyface42

Post by happyface42 »

Why do a lot of women deny masturbating ? If someone calls me a wanker I reply ' and proud of it ' 😊