Weirdest place to masturbate

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
anitacosmolover

Re: Weirdest place to masturbate

Post by anitacosmolover »

I've masturbated in so many different places over the years in so many different countries.

One place was in a rain forest in Borneo. One airliners under a blanket at night. On a bus in the UK - down the back with no one near me totally naked. In my teens I had a mowing job at a holiday/weekender owned by friends. They had some Cosmo's and I'd strip off an masturbate looing through those beautiful Cosmo's.

I do love masturbating in the woods, sometimes close to walking tracks. I've been totally nude, covered in baby oil and masturbating whilst looking at my Cosmo's sometimes with people walking on trails quite close by. It's not the location that's so weird, but more my fetish aspect.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

For me, it was on a picnic table at the woods, in a secluded spot, knowing that I was most likely being watched!
Such a big turn on!
Paul
kiwiguy934

Post by kiwiguy934 »

In a public swimming pool, it was such a turn on 😈 sooooo hot
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I remembered another one.
Got dared at the school playground after school, I was 14, People everywhere.

The dare, at a picnic table with eight kids sitting four on each side and six more standing around saying they would keep watch I was dared to get completely naked, lay on the table on my back and jack off.
I did it, after I finished squirting everyone ran off and one had taken my clothes.
I had to walk five blocks home naked.
Many people saw me on my walk of shame. I got hard again about half way home when three kids my age,
One girl and two boys decided to walk me home.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

At work, in the woods, in cars, on boats, buses and trains, and once on my neighbour's doorstep.
drippingcee
Site Admin

Post by drippingcee »

I wouldn’t call them weird in general, perhaps just not conventional places to flick the bean. I’ve masturbated in the car (both solo and mutual), at my office desk with people in the next room, the office bathroom and there was one occasion where someone else furiously rubbed and fingered me to orgasm at a public waterfall viewing area. I wonder if my loud moans floated down the ravine and if anyone else heard them.
markpants

Post by markpants »

On a long flight sat in my seat
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Post by iluvgirls »

drippingcee wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:59 pm I wouldn’t call them weird in general, perhaps just not conventional places to flick the bean. I’ve masturbated in the car (both solo and mutual), at my office desk with people in the next room, the office bathroom and there was one occasion where someone else furiously rubbed and fingered me to orgasm at a public waterfall viewing area. I wonder if my loud moans floated down the ravine and if anyone else heard them.
Wow, bold, and very hot!
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

In the Loo (Toilet) at an office where I used to work & my then girlfriend now wife has jerked me off in my car !!
anat2nas
Site Admin

Post by anat2nas »

Back of the classroom during music lessons. The teacher was “hot”. Actually the fact she was female was enough for me to get hard in those days. And in the woods with my friend Jeff. We would just get naked and enjoy some mutual masturbation. It felt sooo good being naked with the sun on our bodies. Very liberating.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

markpants wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:55 pm On a long flight sat in my seat
I have done this too, more than once. They were on redeye flights.

Also have done on the Cleveland Rapid Transit as it went between the Brookpark and Puritas Road stations. Again, more than once.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

kiwiguy934 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:45 pm In a public swimming pool, it was such a turn on 😈 sooooo hot
I have done it in a hotel swimming pool, and I agree, it was quite a turn on!
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

In science class in high school while we were watching a movie. In my sleeping bag at sleepovers in junior high. While riding my bike on the beach while vacationing in Florida. While driving. In my office. In public restrooms. Pretty much anywhere I am when I decide I need an orgasm.