Weirdest place to masturbate

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
happyface42

Weirdest place to masturbate

Post by happyface42 »

In a bush with some friends
love2edge

Re: Weirdest place to masturbate

Post by love2edge »

In the woods and in a car while driving at night.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

In the office.
tarqu2

Post by tarqu2 »

Early hours of the morning (04:30) on a railway line lying on my back across the sleepers staring up at the moon and of course listening out for the sound of an approaching train.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I have done it in the office and also at client's rest rooms..
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Grandma’s living room
marriedcub0218

Post by marriedcub0218 »

i jacked off in the movie theater while watching spiderman 2. super spontaneous. also on my front porch.
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I would substitute the word "risky" or "exciting" in place of weird.

Having said that, I have masturbated in many risky/exciting places such as on a commuter train, on top of a dam while biking (barely concealed, with traffic passing by), in a conference room at work, in a public library, in a store fitting room, and many other public places where the mood strikes and the thrill of people nearby, almost getting caught, or getting away with something naughty leads to an intense orgasm.
mournmane
Site Admin

Post by mournmane »

I do it in my office all the time. It makes me so horny.
mountain
Site Admin

Post by mountain »

I did it on top of sand done, and at the middle of a desert.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

rathb69 wrote:
> I would substitute the word "risky" or "exciting"
That’s what I’m talking bout !
Last edited by iamnaked on Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Hey rathb69,
Let me add a few of mine, a few of mine qualify as weird, I’ll tell about them 1st.
-
Hospital Emergency waiting room full of people,I used a National Geographic magazine to jack off too,
Found a few pages with some wonderful naked and topless Africans, I hid my penis under that,
I made a mess of myself that time because I stayed clothed. But I did promise myself to get totally naked from then on.
-
Squatting between parked cars at a rock concert with people everywhere around me, I was naked at this one and no clothes with me.
At the beach at the open showers between the men’s and women’s bathrooms, with people watching me.
It was a non nude beach, a textile beach. I had just walked up from the surf naked because I purposely lost my swim trunks.
quadzilla
Site Admin

Post by quadzilla »

In my shed laying across my Polaris Outlaw quad bike on my stomach rubbing my cock on the shiny saddle cumming on it
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

Sitting at the kitchen table with the wife looking at her computer about 7' away. Also in the passenger seat of an MG Midget while a friend was driving at night.
breena

Post by breena »

The riskiest place I sometimes masturbate is in the restrooms of my school. Although most of the time I don't get to finish (have to stop when someone else enters, or they might hear me). :oops:

I THOUGHT of masturbating in a public jacuzzi, but never had the guts to actually do it. :oops:
markd90638

Post by markd90638 »

I was playing at a buddies house when I was little. I climbed up into the rafters of his garage while he was down in the main part of the garage.

I also used to ride my bike to a field near my house and make my way out into the tall grass. I remember how good the sun felt on my penis.

There was an older man down the street who would let me look at his dirty magazines in his garage.

I used to go to a scout leader’s house and go down into his basement. He showed me how to stick things in the end of my penis.
color14
Site Admin

Post by color14 »

markd90638 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:25 pm I was playing at a buddies house when I was little. I climbed up into the rafters of his garage while he was down in the main part of the garage.

I also used to ride my bike to a field near my house and make my way out into the tall grass. I remember how good the sun felt on my penis.

There was an older man down the street who would let me look at his dirty magazines in his garage.

I used to go to a scout leader’s house and go down into his basement. He showed me how to stick things in the end of my penis.
Very HOT!!!
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

Thurs laying in a chair by my customers pool naked stroking....Friday at the bottom of a customer's garden looking out over sun baked fields I took my T off dropped my trousers and enjoyed my cock until I had a little cum I could taste...feels great with the sun on my cock
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

This sounds just like the perfect way to enjoy a sunny stroke...and tasty too ;)
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I walked naked into a busy thrift store and told the clerk how I lost my clothes skinny dipping in the river. She said I could go on in and buy some.
With only women in the clothes section, all smiling and watching me I had a powerful orgasim while I was trying on shorts.
I stood very close to the clothes and I don’t think a single lady realized I had ejaculated into one of the pockets.
I wore the shorts up to the check out counter and thanked the clerk for letting me in the store.
She said I could come back anytime.