Males stroking themselves in panties

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
anitacosmolover

Re: Males stroking themselves in panties

Post by anitacosmolover »

I'm a cross dresser, so I have bras and undies, satin & silk slips, stockings & garter belts and some dresses. I adore dressing up and masturbating whilst looking through all my COSMO magazines.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

bob7badger wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:47 am
fireaxe14 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:38 am Hello,
I would love to hear from other males that love to wear sexy lace panties and stroke themselves in panties. What do you find sexy and erotic about wearing sexy lace panties and stroking yourself?
Do you have any lady friends that love to watch you stroking yourself in panties?
Paul
I like to play in panties myself, the silk kind. I've got a story or two about that. Besides how good they feel, so soft and smooth over your dick, It's the erotic forbidden naughtiness you feel while wearing them. I fantasize about watching another male masturbate, and maybe join him doing it.
For me, I love the feeling of the lace rubbing against my growing cock head. As for watching others stroking themselves in panties, it’s a great turn on.
Paul
don111

Post by don111 »

the look, the feel of them, the feeling of naughtiness, especially if wearing them all day at work or such like.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I totally agree, it’s the feeling of the lace and knowing that most males don’t wear panties. I just can’t wear panties every day, because I don’t want to get caught, if I have to end up in a situation where I have to go to a hospital!
But, I do love wearing panties whenever I can, mostly in my alone time!
Paul
randiz69

Post by randiz69 »

A few years ago this site inspired me to buy a pair (blaming you, Paul, laughing). I was at a toy store buying a dvd, and I suddenly remembered your post when I passed the lingerie. After quickly shuffling through the rack, I picked out a pair and rushed to the register to pay for them. After jerking off in them, I was hooked! Wore them a few times to the adult arcade with my pre cum seeping through the gentle fabric. They felt glorious...frotting in them would be out-of-body...

I had to throw them away before moving in with my now ex-girlfriend.

Maybe it's time to re-explore that guilty secret again?
markpants

Post by markpants »

Panties are a great need for my masturbation, sometimes after pooping in them.