Do you sniff worn panties?

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
pantyperv
Site Admin

Do you sniff worn panties?

Post by pantyperv »

If you sniff worn panties,whose have you sniffed?

As for me I've sniffed my niece in laws panties,my niece's, neighbors daughter's, Sister in law.

https://optimizertrk.com/?group_id=5200&email={email}&keyword={source}
phileld
Site Admin

Re: Do you sniff worn panties?

Post by phileld »

Never been that into it, but I do have a few pairs I swiped from my sister and sister in law that I still have and use to jerk with at times….actually came up in a chat here last night and put them to good use 💦
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes! This has become a real go to "fetish" with my wankplay. Its always my special Gfs panties and her fresh and funky pussy aroma makes my cock throb like mad!
The only thing I prefer is sniffing the panties she has worn right after we've fucked and I know how much cum I pumped inside her,,,,after seeing her sweet cream pie as it dripped out of her. I think its the mix of our cum juices and how powerfully she made me climax deep in her as her pussy contractions milked out ever last drop. With all these memory smells I'll often fill that same pair of lacy black knickers with my hot creamy white seed mmmmm....Makes my mouth water just thinking of it lol
phileld
Site Admin

Post by phileld »

Just kinda of getting back to enjoying the few pairs I took from her years ago
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

Love to enjoy gf friends panties and any woman who stays over...
Hot to know the owner, just adds to the eroticism
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I have sniffed worn panties since before I had sexual intercourse. And if they are soiled, I will lich them.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

mash2014 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:52 pm I have sniffed worn panties since before I had sexual intercourse. And if they are soiled, I will lich them.
Yes I luv it when I find a pair stained with her cum and I can get that sexy taste on the tip of my tongue....Luv a good lick!
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

Love to have a pair right now...
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

Over the years I’ve sniffed my mom’s when we were younger, my older sister when we were kids, my wife’s niece when she stayed with us and I caught a good friend smelling my wife’s one day-he was shocked when I caught him but told him I thought it was hot that he would enjoy them. Told him if he wanted he could take them to stroke but bring them back when he was done-he took them and has taken more of hers used ones
olddadhornycock
Site Admin

Post by olddadhornycock »

I like to sniff my wife’s panties when I jack off occasionally. I love to sniff those she wears after we have sex, it is a sweeter smell and taste!
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

olddadhornycock wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:22 am I like to sniff my wife’s panties when I jack off occasionally. I love to sniff those she wears after we have sex, it is a sweeter smell and taste!
Yes I’ve done that and it always makes me so hard to smell them after our sex-very nice smell of her juices and cum and my cum
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I have sniffed several panties over the years. Especially if the panties have a wet spot on them. Not really into sniffing panties most of the time, but, the smell is nice as a starter to eating out a female. I especially love if the wet spot is fresh and I can put them on and feel the wet spot against my cock!
Paul
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

olddadhornycock wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:22 am I like to sniff my wife’s panties when I jack off occasionally. I love to sniff those she wears after we have sex, it is a sweeter smell and taste!
Totally agree that freshly fucked is best for smell and taste!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

solobiguy wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:13 am Over the years I’ve sniffed my mom’s when we were younger, my older sister when we were kids, my wife’s niece when she stayed with us and I caught a good friend smelling my wife’s one day-he was shocked when I caught him but told him I thought it was hot that he would enjoy them. Told him if he wanted he could take them to stroke but bring them back when he was done-he took them and has taken more of hers used ones
I would love it if some guy sniffed my wife's used panties. That's a sign he wants to fuck her. The problem is she washes her panties every day.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

mash2014 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:40 pm
solobiguy wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:13 am Over the years I’ve sniffed my mom’s when we were younger, my older sister when we were kids, my wife’s niece when she stayed with us and I caught a good friend smelling my wife’s one day-he was shocked when I caught him but told him I thought it was hot that he would enjoy them. Told him if he wanted he could take them to stroke but bring them back when he was done-he took them and has taken more of hers used ones
I would love it if some guy sniffed my wife's used panties. That's a sign he wants to fuck her. The problem is she washes her panties every day.
That is a good sign if a guy is sniffing wife’s panties that he wants to fuck her. My wife change’s everyday too but doesn’t wash them every day so there are always used panties in the hamper for another person to sniff or more. My older widowed neighbor loves my wife’s used panties.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

solobiguy wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:43 pm
That is a good sign if a guy is sniffing wife’s panties that he wants to fuck her. My wife change’s everyday too but doesn’t wash them every day so there are always used panties in the hamper for another person to sniff or more. My older widowed neighbor loves my wife’s used panties.
I do most of the washing here so I get to select the best smelling and sexiest pair to keep aside for my stroke sessions alone. She has a beautiful lite aroma but I luv to try sniffing and jerk off into another lady panties for a change....wish I was your lucky nneighbour haha ;)
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

stroke2 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:03 am
solobiguy wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:43 pm

I do most of the washing here so I get to select the best smelling and sexiest pair to keep aside for my stroke sessions alone. She has a beautiful lite aroma but I luv to try sniffing and jerk off into another lady panties for a change....wish I was your lucky nneighbour haha ;)
That’s hot, I bet your wife’s panties smell wonderful. My wife’s smell really good and our neighbor loves them-wish you were our neighbor too. Wife does enjoy our neighbor very much-he’s bigger than me
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I have in the past sniffed ladies panties, I love the smell and the sweet aroma. But really not into sniffing panties.
Paul
nicinylon
Site Admin

Post by nicinylon »

pantyperv wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:29 pm If you sniff worn panties,whose have you sniffed?

As for me I've sniffed my niece in laws panties,my niece's, neighbors daughter's, Sister in law.
I like to sniff worn panties and have sniffed quite a few including my ex wife, mother in law, girlfriends, flatmates, neighbours, workmates. All have a different smell. I also like to rub my cock in the gusset and add to the aroma.
liketochat
Site Admin

Post by liketochat »

Yes have sniffed my older sisters my wifes my stepdaughters and her daughters