Do you sniff worn panties?

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
hornyson
Site Admin

Re: Do you sniff worn panties?

Post by hornyson »

Smelling and licking my Mom's panties right now!
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

hornyson wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:01 pm Smelling and licking my Mom's panties right now!
That’s hot how old is your mother and is she married or hot or both?
leebrew

Post by leebrew »

One of my many hobbies. Have had opportunity to grab some great thongs from a causal friend when over to hers for drinks. Mmmm I can still remember the musk.

Oldest, was helping a fried and his family move from one place to another. Everyone was down stairs, I spotted in the corner of the room a pink lump, they were hers she had just removed that morning before she showered . I picked it right off the floor, brought the crotch up to my no, still moist from when she took the off , wrapped them around ol stiffy and proceeded to cum all over the floor, cleaned up my cock with the panties and pivot them back on the floor.
I’m pretty sure she noticed the extra deposit in her underwear when she cleaned out he too, nothing was said, but she stared at me with that sexy curled lip and a wink.
kaywhy
Site Admin

Post by kaywhy »

I have and I loved it. My girlfriends 17 year old daughter. I fantasized about her for awhile. then the day I saw her lime green thong panties and my masterbating hit a new level. I haven't enjoyed the aroma in a few years but fond memories still get me stroking
ambidextrous
Site Admin

Post by ambidextrous »

It’s something that’s never appealed to me in the slightest..
bobbybrown

Post by bobbybrown »

agreed few myself friends mostly couple their daughter,,s neighbour girl frm 12-18yr old
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

Over the years, we’ve had some female friends come over and visit. My wife will take them shopping and the second they’re out I’ll jump into the visitors' luggage. I’ve sniffed some really strong stuff. There’s one of her friends that I’ve fantasized about over the years. As soon as they left the house I went to snoop in her stuff and found some white lacy panty. The smell was the strongest ever, and she must have changed recently because they were still wet. I masturbated about 3 times while I licked them and sniffed them.
I love pussy smell so much that just the thought of it makes me hard.
Last edited by mash2014 on Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

mash2014 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:34 pm Over the years, we’ve had some female friends come over and visit. My wife will take them shopping and the second they’re out I’ll jumó into the visitors' luggage. I’ve sniffed some really strong stuff. There’s one of her friends that I’ve fantasized about over the years. As soon as they left the house I went to snoop in her stuff and found some white lacy panty. The smell was the strongest ever, and she must have changed recently because they were still wet. I masturbated about 3 times while I licked them and sniffed them.
I love pussy smell so much that just the thought of it makes me hard.
This really captures my fetish and my fantasy too.
I actually found a sexy black G-string (thong) freshly worn (and sticky!) It had been dropped some hottie on her way back from beach. No one came back for them so I grabbed this sweet anonymous find.... I was in heaven!! So youre not the alone in loving to masturbate to that strong sexy and tasty female funk!
piesadora

Post by piesadora »

I have. A hot friend of ours was over to swim in our pool and I saw her panties in the bathroom. I couldn't resist the temptation to sniff and lick them. Ohhhhh...it was soooooo.....good.
captainron69
Site Admin

Post by captainron69 »

Whew oh yes I have been since puberty
One sniff and I'm rock hard and ready.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes I have been sniffing my sweet GFs pairs all morning here as I sort through dozens of her worn dirty panties....Even the extra cum stained pairs I took away with me to play with on my trip ;)
Anyway one of her sexy black lacy pair was so stained with her cream(+mine lol) I soaked them in sink before washing but I forgot they were in there and so she when she walked in to see her her sexy black lacy (& creamy) panties all wet sitting at the bottom of sink and asked why?? She knows all too well why they were so stained!! But I said they were dirty and needed a good soaking and she said but You already soaked them didn't you?!?! The Panty bandit is Sprung yet again!! :shock: :D
robz469
Site Admin

Post by robz469 »

I love sniffing used panties. I have been doing it since I was a young boy. I have sniffed my sisters, my young nieces, my mother in laws, my wifes, Hell if I find a pair my nose is in them. My faves have been my mother in laws, her pussy was incredible. In fact she discovered what I was doing with her panties, and that only led to greater things, including her leaving her used panties in my gym bag.
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

Given the chance hell yeah
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

robz469 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:44 pm I love sniffing used panties. I have been doing it since I was a young boy. I have sniffed my sisters, my young nieces, my mother in laws, my wifes, Hell if I find a pair my nose is in them. My faves have been my mother in laws, her pussy was incredible. In fact she discovered what I was doing with her panties, and that only led to greater things, including her leaving her used panties in my gym bag.
Damn thats HOT! I really want to hear the greater things with mother in laws panties???
ukperv40

Post by ukperv40 »

Yes my moms as a teen but now its mostly the step daughters
mountain
Site Admin

Post by mountain »

solobiguy wrote:
> Over the years I’ve sniffed my mom’s when we were younger, my older sister
> when we were kids, my wife’s niece when she stayed with us and I caught a
> good friend smelling my wife’s one day-he was shocked when I caught him but
> told him I thought it was hot that he would enjoy them. Told him if he
> wanted he could take them to stroke but bring them back when he was done-he
> took them and has taken more of hers used ones
I whish I was there to give me her panties too.LOL
mountain
Site Admin

Post by mountain »

Whenever I watch used panties I think how lucky was the panties to hug a hot wet pussy, so immediately grows up my cock, and if I have a chance to grab it, I start rubbing it on my cock to cume. But it is hard to find them.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Yes I do and have been all day here. I've just cum all over a used black lacy open gussets pair.... creating a very sexy and heady aroma cocktail of cum! So good with the whole laundry load to choose panties from...so lucky she smells and tastes so good ;)
gmallory

Post by gmallory »

Sure do! Started with my sister and have used so many different girls over the years. Family and friends. I now mostly use my wife’s, and she’s just fine with it.
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I love to do this with my wife’s panties. I’ll sniff a dirty pair while stroking my dick with a soft, clean pair. It feels so good to blow a big load in them. I think maybe I’ll do this tonight.