Masturbating on a full tank

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Masturbating on a full tank

Post by adrian69702016 »

Has anyone else here ever masturbated when their bladder's been full and they've needed to go to the toilet? If so, did it make the experience more pleasurable or detracted from it? I've done it sometimes and found it made me a good deal hornier.
momsboy
Site Admin

Re: Masturbating on a full tank

Post by momsboy »

If I'm reading a really hot incest story and don't want to stop to go pee it makes my precum flow out in buckets.
Most women won't pee in your mouth spontaneously, some will do it if you ask, but that's not the same as pulling your head in and pissing right in your mouth. I have someone that has said, "Open your mouth, you're going to get it". Unfortunately, She lives a distance and I only see her during the holidays
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

When I was younger, I found out that rubbing the cock head would cause me to pee while I had an erection. Can't seem to do that these days though...lol.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Sometimes having to pee while aroused has added to the pleasure if my bladder wasn’t too full. Usually I’ll pee before stroking if I even fill the urge a little. Sometimes I’ll feel like I have to pee when I’m already rock hard and into it, and I have to kind of work to relax enough to let the stream go. I don’t mind the pause in my stroking though, gives me an opportunity to work it up again,
sport33904
Site Admin

Post by sport33904 »

It's about 50/50 for me.
Depends what the situation is?? Mood?
omoclouds

Post by omoclouds »

I love masturbating with a full bladder. Several times I've had such an intense orgasm that it makes me pee involuntarily. Which I find very arousing.
Also like to hold my pee until I wet myself as well as see others wetting in desperation.