J/O exchange pics, chat.

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
hardcock93
Site Admin

J/O exchange pics, chat.

Post by hardcock93 »

Straight guy looking for another straight guy who has lately had curious thoughts and want something different. I haven’t had a woman in over a year, so why not? Maybe pics, vids? Dirty talk or fantasies? Dick rubbing whatever’s on your mind
johnred27
Site Admin

Re: J/O exchange pics, chat.

Post by johnred27 »

Yeh I’m cool for mutual and exchanging images
bingoman
Site Admin

Post by bingoman »

I only have self-images. I have nothing to compare with what is online. I would be open to receiving pictures, though. I could also make your special picture public on my webpage.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Don't know how I've missed this thread until now. I'd love to swap pics & vids of myself with anyone who's interested. :)
missouriman
Site Admin

Post by missouriman »

I’m up for it! Mail me at jcmo1@protonmail.com
travis987
Site Admin

Post by travis987 »

Cool
Last edited by travis987 on Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

im on " kik "....same name......love to get off with men or women.......adults of course....can trade pics...even more fun
feastbuddy
Site Admin

Post by feastbuddy »

I’m up for pic & story swap. Love recounting experiences when cruising the beach showers or hotel pool in other countries…
Love a bit of made up story where we all have a go adding on what happens next. Love getting a random pic / story buzz notification when at work…. Keeps the cock firm & juicing up till I get home to drain the ballsack…. Feastbuddy@yahoo.com
travis987
Site Admin

Post by travis987 »

Would love to have a hot chat or roleplay and help each other get off. Hit me up
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Post by wanttotryit »

travis987 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:05 am Would love to have a hot chat or roleplay and help each other get off. Hit me up
Im on kik ...easier to exchange pics....hit me up
curiousbadboy63
Site Admin

Post by curiousbadboy63 »

I'm down for some exchanges.
freebuddy

Post by freebuddy »

New to the site. USA, 57 white male hetero, interested in pic/story/vid exchange male and female. PM me if interested. Looking forward to some quality time stroking on this site.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I'm in of course...
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

steelydon wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:19 pm Don't know how I've missed this thread until now. I'd love to swap pics & vids of myself with anyone who's interested. :)
As I said above I'm always up for this. Just send me a friend request.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

steelydon wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:00 am
steelydon wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:19 pm Don't know how I've missed this thread until now. I'd love to swap pics & vids of myself with anyone who's interested. :)
As I said above I'm always up for this. Just send me a friend request.
Have to say, Don has some of the seriously best stroke and cum pics on ST!
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

In the middle of a marathon masturbation session watching all the pics and vids that have been sent to me by men (including you stroke2!) I've chatted to and swapped with over the years. So hot! All those horny cocks - big and small, straight and curved, cut and uncut, hairy and shaved, hard and soft. Not to mention the cumshots, from little dribbles that ooze out to huge eruptions that spray everywhere. All the different techniques - two fingers and whole hand, lubed or not, plugs and sleeves, fruit and veg, the list goes on and on. I'm so horny I don't think I can last much longer but I'm always up for hearing from friends old and new who would like to chat, see my shenanigans and show me the fun they have with their cocks. Of course there's loads of good stuff online but it's not the same as watching someone you know.
stony
Site Admin

Post by stony »

You are solo right!!!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

steelydon wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:30 pm In the middle of a marathon masturbation session watching all the pics and vids that have been sent to me by men (including you stroke2!) I've chatted to and swapped with over the years. So hot! All those horny cocks - big and small, straight and curved, cut and uncut, hairy and shaved, hard and soft. Not to mention the cumshots, from little dribbles that ooze out to huge eruptions that spray everywhere. All the different techniques - two fingers and whole hand, lubed or not, plugs and sleeves, fruit and veg, the list goes on and on. I'm so horny I don't think I can last much longer but I'm always up for hearing from friends old and new who would like to chat, see my shenanigans and show me the fun they have with their cocks. Of course there's loads of good stuff online but it's not the same as watching someone you know.
Damn Don...reading this has me so turned and horny even with someone home....I have to stroke my cock right now mmm ;)
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

I'd love to get involved with this. How'd I gop about it?
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

Me too