Older Guys Masturbating

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Re: Older Guys Masturbating

Post by solobiguy »

mash2014 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:49 am I would like to see pictures of some of your hard cocks so I can look, get turned on, and masturbate watching them.

When will we get the chance to get pictures back on the forum?
I don’t know when we’ll get the pictures back on but I would love to see other hard cocks too
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Pics are still visible on profiles. You're all welcome to masturbate over mine and tell me if you enjoy them! :D
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:39 pm 63 and an avid masturbator. I love to grab my cock and give it a few rubs until I start feeling that sensation that I'm about to cum. Once I cum I feel so satisfied.
I enjoy reading about other men masturbating and also enjoy looking at a hard cock.
I would love to share a real time experience some time. 71 here, widowed twice, but i love to see men cum.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

As a older male, 67 years old, I have found that my sex drive has gotten stronger and I have found that stroking myself is a great way to relax before going to bed. I really do enjoy reading the Solotouch stories about mutual stroking buddies, getting caught stroking by males and females. And I especially enjoy reading In counters about guys getting caught stroking themselves by other guys that end up with both males exploring stroking themselves together.
Reading Solotouch stories has given me a great way to fantasize about my sexuality and self pleasure!
Paul
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

I’m in my late 60’s and is a couple of years younger and we still fuck about 2-3 times a week with at least once more masturbate together too love to watch her cum
tumulus722
Site Admin

Post by tumulus722 »

I'm 60, and still love to stroke whenever possible. Love to get "caught", or just be watched by men or women.
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

We would make great pals. I am 71 and quite active that way. I love the "voyouristic/exhibinist" aspect of jacking off and possibility ofgetting caught.
tumulus722
Site Admin

Post by tumulus722 »

blazer wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:47 pm We would make great pals. I am 71 and quite active that way. I love the "voyouristic/exhibinist" aspect of jacking off and possibility ofgetting caught.
Agreed. My neighbor's daughter saw me jacking, but I was unaware that she had seen me. When I was ouside the next day on the patio, she dropped a hint that took me a minute or two to pick up on. My neighbor was in her 70's, and the daughter in her late 30's. I was 25 at the time.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I am almost 64 and I feel the need to rub my cock constantly. It's the softness of a hard cock and the sensation of touching it is very arousing. I also like to look at my hard cock with my briefs on and watch as it gets hard and how it outlines through the clothing.
Last edited by mash2014 on Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

As a older 67 year old male, I masturbate as often as I get private time.
Getting caught by an older lady is awesome. Especially if they want to watch or join in on the fun!
Paul
sixpack5735
Site Admin

Post by sixpack5735 »

I am 57 and married..... I get my hand on my cock as often as possible... as a matter of fact typing with one hand while other is playing away. Would love to find a friend to frot with.
troyntexas
Site Admin

Post by troyntexas »

I am 67 and I masturbate daily. I use my hand and fingers along with a Hitachi Wand. I would live to hear from other men my age who masturbate and where you masturbate. By
partsguy21
Site Admin

Post by partsguy21 »

67 years old here and I love to stroke. I try to at least once a day. Also love to cam and watch guys and gals
jennam
Site Admin

Post by jennam »

this thread has made me sooo horny.
i LOVE older men so if anyone wants some mutual masturbation fun, send me a DM then we can exchange emails etc?
Would love to hear stories and share my own. xxx
stony
Site Admin

Post by stony »

Yea Johnjo, I am about the same as you. Stroking has always been my go to thing. Now at 74 it doesn't get up like it used to and instead of "shooting" it is more of a oozing.
blazer
Site Admin

Post by blazer »

I get that. Cum doesn't shoot the same. I envy the young guys shooting it up on their chest. My wife used to kid me about "painting the ceiling" when she jacked me off. She was so good at it.
piesadora

Post by piesadora »

I am 66 and do it daily, sometimes more than once. I love masturbating even though my wife and I have sex several times a week.
bcretiree

Post by bcretiree »

65 here and daily, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Wife not very interested nowadays, but we're very much in love.
coshowoff
Site Admin

Post by coshowoff »

56 here and been a serial masturbator my whole life. That hasn't changed even after getting married, still love sex with the wife, but LOVE my alone time as well.
barefootandy

Post by barefootandy »

56 here and I masturbate at least twice a day.