Older Guys Masturbating

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Re: Older Guys Masturbating

Post by solobiguy »

missouriman wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:23 pm I love jacking off! But i have to admit, if a guy wants to give me blow job, i let him.
I would love to give you a nice hot blow job and swallow your hot load yum 🤤
ufda45
Site Admin

Post by ufda45 »

Im 76 and love to jerk off, why don't I see some of you on the chat? The rooms are almost deserted, would be great to meet some you there.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

firecrotch55 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:33 pm Sixty eight here and I jerkoff more now then when a young teen. I jerk 3-5 x a day and although I do not have the fountains of youth shooting everywhere the orgasms are more intense now.
Hi I’m 67 and love to stroke and suck a nice cock like yours-yum very nice looking cock
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

Love to wank on a regular basis....and chat ...
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

jennam wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:02 pm i saw this thread and couldnt not click on it. Hi all, I'm Jenna, 34 yo from the UK but ADORE older men and their cocks. would love to chat if anyone was up for it?
Love to....
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

robbils wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:57 am Love to wank on a regular basis....and chat ...
So do I, love chatting about anything sex
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

Often 😁
robbils
Site Admin

Post by robbils »

solobiguy wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:41 am
robbils wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:57 am Love to wank on a regular basis....and chat ...
So do I, love chatting about anything sex
Often😁
pak123
Site Admin

Post by pak123 »

Great to read that so many older men and women are still enjoying masturbation. I was uncertain if there was a time when it was no longer fun, or even possible. I guess that all depends on health and drive. At my age I could still have another 25 years of wanking ahead of me. I'd better stock up on lube! Happy wanking!
pee4me
Site Admin

Post by pee4me »

jennam wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:02 pm i saw this thread and couldnt not click on it. Hi all, I'm Jenna, 34 yo from the UK but ADORE older men and their cocks. would love to chat if anyone was up for it?
Would luv to chat with you.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

63 and an avid masturbator. I love to grab my cock and give it a few rubs until I start feeling that sensation that I'm about to cum. Once I cum I feel so satisfied.
I enjoy reading about other men masturbating and also enjoy looking at a hard cock.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:39 pm 63 and an avid masturbator. I love to grab my cock and give it a few rubs until I start feeling that sensation that I'm about to cum. Once I cum I feel so satisfied.
I enjoy reading about other men masturbating and also enjoy looking at a hard cock.
I love to stroke and look at cock and wish I was stroking or sucking it. Love to chat sometime
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I am a 67 year old male and I have found that my sex drive has gotten stronger as I have gotten older. So, yes I do a lot of self pleasure and I love watching videos of solo males stroking themselves, especially if they are wearing sexy lace panties, because I have a long time panties wearing fetish and I love stroking myself in panties for others to enjoy and watch. The feeling of my growing cock in my hands is amazing
Paul
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

fireaxe14 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:23 am I am a 67 year old male and I have found that my sex drive has gotten stronger as I have gotten older. So, yes I do a lot of self pleasure and I love watching videos of solo males stroking themselves, especially if they are wearing sexy lace panties, because I have a long time panties wearing fetish and I love stroking myself in panties for others to enjoy and watch. The feeling of my growing cock in my hands is amazing
Paul
fireaxe14 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:23 am I am a 67 year old male and I have found that my sex drive has gotten stronger as I have gotten older. So, yes I do a lot of self pleasure and I love watching videos of solo males stroking themselves, especially if they are wearing sexy lace panties, because I have a long time panties wearing fetish and I love stroking myself in panties for others to enjoy and watch. The feeling of my growing cock in my hands is amazing
Paul
I’d love to see you stroking your hard cock while in a pair of panties makes me hard thinking about you
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

As a straight married male, 67 years old, I have found that my sex drive has gotten stronger and I just love the feeling of my growing cock in my hands, jumping and pulsating in my hands and slowly edging and teasing myself for a couple of times before I make myself Explode.
Especially if I am being watched stroking myself.
Paul
hornydude
Site Admin

Post by hornydude »

I'm 55 and still masturbate once a day, generally. Some days it's two or three times if the wife's out of town or I have the house to myself.
bob7badger
Site Admin

Post by bob7badger »

steelydon wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:13 pm I'd love to chat and masturbate with you sometime.
I might like to try that.
bob7badger
Site Admin

Post by bob7badger »

robbils wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:59 am
Love to....
I would be up for it.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

missouriman wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:23 pm I love jacking off! But i have to admit, if a guy wants to give me blow job, i let him.
I would love to suck you dry
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I would like to see pictures of some of your hard cocks so I can look, get turned on, and masturbate watching them.

When will we get the chance to get pictures back on the forum?