Wearing thongs and bras

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
andrewjackson
Site Admin

Wearing thongs and bras

Post by andrewjackson »

Who likes to wear panties or thongs while masturbating?
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Re: Wearing thongs and bras

Post by wanttotryit »

i love wearing thongs and panties
skinnyone01
Site Admin

Post by skinnyone01 »

I wear panties most of the time now. I am usually nude when I masturbate, but sometimes I do wear a bra or lingerie.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

They’re sometimes part of my “foreplay”. I’ll put some panties and a black bra on and then get dressed in my normal pants and shirt and go about my business for awhile, turned on by the feel and secret knowledge that I’m wearing a bra and panties. Then when I get back to my private space, I undress in front of my full length mirror, relishing the view of the bulge of the dick straining in the panties, before pulling them aside and freeing my dick and balls, feeling their weight and fullness in my hands and caressing and tickling my full sac, and then getting down to some slow delicious stroking.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

When I do wear underwear it’s always women’s thongs.
I’ve learned the front is just too small to comfortably hold my junk if the rest fits me.
I go up into the larger sizes, like 1x or 2x
They have way more width in the front. As for falling off I have a lady that sows the sides up, taking a few inches out of each side so the waste is tighter.
The best part there is I have to put them on in front of her so she can measure. She has reshaped the front into a pouch on a few pair.
I take four or five pair, she has no problem with my nakedness while she works. No there is no sex with her.
He husband is always home.
I like black and nude color ones.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I have the same problem with the front being too small on some panties. Some panties I wear backwards and it holds my junk while the back rides up my ass crack
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

wonderdick wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:20 pm I have the same problem with the front being too small on some panties. Some panties I wear backwards and it holds my junk while the back rides up my ass crack
Exactly!
But when I find the right pair they are so comfortable. I have two pair of bikini style that are just the right stretchy that I don’t have to wear backwards and the stretch lets them hold me correctly. Made by Jockey.
I have a 33 inch waist and the women’s Jockeys are size 7
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I'm a crossdresser, so I often where a bra and undies. I have silicon breast forms as well which feel amazing. It's the closest thing to actually having breasts I think. I have a very strong inner feminine side - I call this my inner "Cosmo Girl" and this tends to make me pretty horny when I dress up.