My Wife is Having an Affair and I'm OK with it.

Everything related to erotic stories and masturbation chat.
piesadora

My Wife is Having an Affair and I'm OK with it.

Post by piesadora »

I'm not sure how normal it is to be okay with a spouse who is having an affair, but the idea of the two of them together really turns me on. It's been going on now for a couple of months. I had my suspicions and finally confronted her when she stayed out until 4:00 a.m. with her male "friend". She denied anything was going on but later admitted to jerking him off and giving him a BJ in her vehicle after work. I thought I would be furious, but instead, I'm so turned on by this. Has anyone else had this experience or am I just weird?

~ P.
mash2014
Site Admin

Re: My Wife is Having an Affair and I'm OK with it.

Post by mash2014 »

That has been a fantasy I’ve had for years. Knowing my wife is getting knocked by another guy. As a fact, I know 2 guys who have knocked her in the past. One of them was telling me how he used to knock this girl a few years earlier, just about the time I started dating my now wife. He told me certain things that led me to conclude it was my wife. So, one day I told her about this friend, mentioned his name, and whom I had run into and she acknowledged that she knew him. I never disclosed to her that he had told me details of how they fucked.
It was such a turn-on that every time I remember, I end up masturbating furiously. Guess what I’m doing now.
ezwriter2000
Site Admin

Post by ezwriter2000 »

My live in gf back in the day was a kinky slut. I loved it! Saw her car at a cheap motel. Got home and could not believe how horny i was. Thinking about her getting fucked and pregnant made me shoot a big load. She did get pregnant by him a couple of months later.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

Cuckhold fantasies aren’t uncommon — and you have the reality of it. (I don’t like the term cuckhold in consensual situations but that’s still the term).

I would love to share my wife and she knows it and understands it (she reads a lot about sex) but has no interest in it.

We talked about swinging for a while, joined a swingers site and looked at potential couples and a few solo men together. We both knew how remote the possibility was but it made us both extra hot for each other while it was under consideration, and I still think in terms of it never having been categorically ruled out.
emgeee
Site Admin

Post by emgeee »

This is a different view, in college my study partner shared his wife with me.
She was 20, may be 4-10 90 pounds of pure cuteness.
It started with him exposing her to me in various states of undress, bikini, daisy dukes, shirt and panties.
One evening we were having a beer after studying he stripped her naked and she fucked me, I did not fuck her, she fucked me. When we were done he got us beers and we chatted. It seems I was set up.
Odd thing is that before we fucked again he cleaned my cum out of her pussy.
He like hot fresh cream pies.