Fairly new only just introducing myself.

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
Sexywriter

Fairly new only just introducing myself.

Post by Sexywriter »

Hello, I new and pretty shy about introducing myself. LOL. I found this site through another one and a friend told me about it. I am only interested in having respectful adult conversation with like minded folks. I am single and hope to one day find my one and only man to live my life with and to share things together from food to activities and of course a mutual satisfying relationship. In the meanwhile I love to work out, read, write, play games (both board games and online games), I like to be artsy, cook, and self romance of course! LOL (A term I picked from a special someone ) :D Ive been single for 9 years and haven't really had a sexual relationship to speak of for many many years other than what I have with myself. Which don't get me wrong I am completely happy with myself. I work and strive to be a good human being. I love animals too. I hope to gain more perspective and insight into the erotic and sexuality here. I love watching men masturbate and I love experiencing erotic scenarios. Thanks for reading. :D
Sunking

Re: Fairly new only just introducing myself.

Post by Sunking »

Welcome and enjoy
Sexywriter

Post by Sexywriter »

omg...love the profile pic....lmao
oldman
Site Admin

Post by oldman »

[Hello again. I would encourage you to enjoy the site and contribute experiences you have had or have thought of havind. Most of all be happy.
Sexywriter

Post by Sexywriter »

Thank you OldMan...very sweet :) So far so good I like it here...
insatiable
Site Admin

Post by insatiable »

Hi KGB... welcome and I hope you are enjoying the site so far. Interesting username btw, would love to know the story behind it. :)
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Post by adrian69702016 »

Hi and welcome.