setting the record straight...

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
niikkisprinkles
Site Admin

setting the record straight...

Post by niikkisprinkles »

I am sitting here in my little home office writing about the naughty things I have done, and also about things I would like to do - even things I just dream about, fantasies. Some of the stories are so near the truth that it makes me remember the passion or excitement of that incident or adventure. Others are pure fantasy, created entirely in my mind, while some stories are about are things I have been involved with in some way. But all of them are a way of expressing my sexuality.

I always hope, of course, that someone out there reading my story will enjoy it, perhaps even reminding them of their own adventures. At least, I hope, I will make them feel sexy, turned on by my story.

However all these very admirable thoughts are just the ramblings of a twenty-nine year old woman, who has so far had a good and very enjoyable life with lots of sex and romance and married to a man whom she loves more that life itself.

So why do I write stories about sexy adventures? Because it turns me on, makes me so horny that I often can't wait for my man to return home. Instead I have to use my fingers or one of the toys that he loves to buy for me, to relieve the fantastic feelings generated by my writing down on the screen things that I could never tell a soul about in real life.
zumbamami
Site Admin

Re: setting the record straight...

Post by zumbamami »

I really enjoy your stories Nikki! I wish you would consider publish a book of short erotic stories (self-pub?). You're a talented storyteller. Keep 'em coming, girl!
Z
UKGent
Site Admin

Post by UKGent »

They are truly great stories and I'll go with zumbamami, keep 'em coming and keep us cumming with them :D
Mickyy

Post by Mickyy »

There is nothing better than a great story!
Whether writing it or reading it, either way there is something about a hot story that gets things stirring down below.
I wish I was a better writer, because relating the stories, either real or fantasy, is an incredible turn-on to know others are reading it and possibly thinking the same thing you are.
Personally I prefer the longer, more involved stories, as it prolongs the feeling I get when a good story gets me going.

Keep them coming, I as well as many others, love reading them!
alwayshorny
Site Admin

Post by alwayshorny »

I agree with everything already posted ! I love reading your stories and I hope you like mine when I post it:)