Looking for real friends

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
illini120
Site Admin

Looking for real friends

Post by illini120 »

Hi everyone,

I just joined the site a few days ago and I'm trying to learn the ropes. First and foremost, I am here to make friends. If you just want to talk about masturbating, or if you barely talk as you do, then I'm not guy for you. If you want to talk about life including masturbation, build a friendship, and then have some fun around each other, then send me a message and we can get to know each other.

My best friends have always been girls. I am straight, but happen to stray much farther in the feminine side when it comes to connecting with people. I want to talk about everything and build a friendship. I find I can have more fun with people that way.

It's obvious I'm here because I love to masturbate, and I want to share that time with others, but I don't want to do it with random people. I want to do it with friends I get to know and trust. I hope to hear from you.
Mickyy

Re: Looking for real friends

Post by Mickyy »

As you are new, welcome! Hang out in chat a bit and I am certain you will meet a great bunch of people of both genders. Don't be shy and everyone will welcome you!
Sunking

Post by Sunking »

Welcome - Hopefully you will find what you are looking for here
zumbamami
Site Admin

Post by zumbamami »

Welcome! I've met some nice folks on here. Like Mickyy said, stop by the chat rooms and introduce yourself.
illini120
Site Admin

Post by illini120 »

Thank you all, I've tried accepting friend requests, but when I click on the link nothing happens. :-/