I am a sub to getting enemas.

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
enemasub

I am a sub to getting enemas.

Post by enemasub »

Hello everyone.

As the subject of this post says, I am a sub to getting enemas. I really like getting them from other males. Even groups of up to five males at a time can do this to me.

These enemas are not just for my pleasure. They are for some punishments. Just by being here I am cheating on my wife and need them for that reason. They are to start out mild at only two quarts of warm water. The second one is to be four quarts of slightly warmer water. The third on is to be eight quarts of very warm, but not scolding hot water. The water for this one should be no hotter than 110° F. I know full well what that much water will do to the human body. It has been done to me before. It will force me to throw up and the taste in my mouth will not be very good. It will also cause a lot of cramps for me. In order for me to be able to take that much at one time, you will need to put one of those inflatable double balloon nozzles up my butt. I promise to allow this to be done to me.

After the enemas and when I am well cleaned out, you can all have your way with me anally as long as it is with condoms -- no bareback will be allowed for any reason. It can be one right after the other gangbang style if you wish. I will lay down on the bed flat on my stomach and spread my legs for you.

One of you must be able to host me days in either Las Vegas NV, North Las Vegas NV, or Henderson NV. I cannot host you. Thi can become something we do about every 4 to 5 weeks.

Email me directly at the email address below if you are interested. I will write back to you as soon as I can.

Enemasub
me-1701@proton.me