30something poly bisexual guy

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
biguy89
Site Admin

30something poly bisexual guy

Post by biguy89 »

Hey all. Been coming to this site forever and figured it was time for me to finally actually contribute.

I'm a bisexual guy in his mid thirties. I was definitely a late bloomer with regards to both romance and sex with other people, though I was sexual with myself for a long time before then. I'm currently two thirds of the way through writing and posting the story of my very first sexual experiences of mutual masturbation with another person, when a lovely good friend of mine and I spent three days alone in a cabin in the woods the summer before college when we were 18.

From my very first girlfriend when I was 17 in high school in the 2000s who dated my best friend and I at the same time, I have been polyamorous and non monogamous. I don't think I have had a single monogamous relationship, be that through being in group relationships, or my significant others not minding me having sexual fun with friends. I still remember my college girlfriend encouraging me to mess around with her female roommate when she was busy, and grinning ear to ear as she watched me kiss a man for the first time in her apartment living room. I think those experiences really drilled into me that there was nothing wrong with what I was doing, and I have never looked back.

There is another major defining factor of my sex life - I find sharing sexuality with friends satisfying, wholesome, and utterly natural. It took until my twenties for this to become a regular thing, but since then it has never stopped. Over the years I have dated both individuals and couples, and played around sexually with a significant fraction of my friends and been invited into bed by five separate couples I know. Probably a lot of story material. As of right now in my thirties, I am in a committed loving triad relationship with my boyfriend and girlfriend who are married to each other and have been with them for coming up on eight years. Our relationship is open, and as of right now I occasionally but regularly bed three friends of mine, one woman and two men, and remain open to occasionally playing with other friends when the opportunity arises.

It managed to take until I was almost 18 years old to figure out that I was bisexual since the default interest in women was there and I didn't need to interrogate my feelings towards my male friends very closely, though I didn't have the chance to act on those desires with guys until I was 20. In retrospect I was definitely into several of my male friends in high school without quite understanding what was going on, though I have been lucky enough to be able to share sex and mutual masturbation with two of my old male highschool buddies in our twenties and thirties. MAN, it's fun to teach an ostensibly straight guy to suck dick. Yet a third friend has since confided in me that he was also into me in highschool, though his monogamous marriage prevents us from acting on that information.

I hope I can write some things that people here want to read about...