Hoi! Hi!

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
fluentinnothing

Hoi! Hi!

Post by fluentinnothing »

I'm Anna, brought up by an English Dad and Dutch Mum. We lived in the UK till I was 11 then moved to the Netherlands with Mum after my parents got divorced. It wasn't an easy time for any of us, made more difficult because my Mum didn't see the divorce coming. Had to grow up quickly after the divorce but it was the same for Mum too, and she'd be the first to admit she's a different and happier, more confident, person than she used to be.

I'm fuent in neither Dutch or English, but stuck somewhere in the middle as a linguistic foreigner in both countries, sounding slightly strange in both countries! Better to describe me as European but I remain proud of both of my countries of origin.

I'd describe myself as extremely open-minded and tolerant, very Dutch characteristics actually, and I live my life on my terms and at my speed and regret nothing ever! I thoroughly love cycling as well as the community in which I live, and I even enjoy my job - :). Happy to chat with anyone about anything - without judgement.
countingstars
Site Admin

Re: Hoi! Hi!

Post by countingstars »

Hi Anna, welcome :)
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Welcum!
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

YES WELCUM! I luv the Dutch and their open permissive approach to life love and sexuality. My partners whole family is Dutch too!
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Post by iluvgirls »

Welcome to the site. Have a fun time exploring here!