50's guy who is in love with masturbation and COSMO magazine

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
anitacosmolover

50's guy who is in love with masturbation and COSMO magazine

Post by anitacosmolover »

Hi there!

Love this site - it's so me! I'm in my 50's and have been avidly masturbating since I was 14. My first orgasm was with COSMOPOLITAN magazine - one a family friend had loaned my mother. I had started to notice this magazine up at the local store and my half sister whom I didn't see that often had raed about it during a family visit when I was 10.

Reading COSMO for the first time was like opening up this secret world for which I so wanted to belong. It took me some years to understand and accept that I have a strong inner female inside of me - my inner "COSMO GIRL"! I started to collect COSMO in my late teens - bought my first one at 17. Over the next few years I'd continue to buy them and then purge chucking out the lot in agony thinking this is just not what a young man should do. Then I'd weaken and start all over again. It took until I was thirty to understand just who I am inside and accept the feminine side of me. At that time, I decided to collect the largest number of COSMO's from around the world that I could and I now have over 3000+ - lost count actually! I also started crossdressing around that time and have a large collection of lingerie and have custom made satin COSMO slip dresses which I wear in public from time to time. I have even received nice complements from some women - I'm sure former COSMO readers which has been really nice.

I'm also a nudist and get down to nudist beaches as often as I can when it's warm enough. It's devine to read my COSMO's in the nude on a warm sunny day down the beach - heaven actually. COSMO is a huge part of my life and if it's possible to be in love with a magazine, then I guess I am.