Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
4agoodtime

Post by 4agoodtime »

Hello there everyone, I am so excited to be in what feels like heaven! I am a very dedicated masturbation lover, looking for new friends to chat have fun and share in the good times 41 y/o open to talk to women and men of all ages. Hope to hear from ya!
aussienuderunner

Re: NEW MEMBER

Post by aussienuderunner »

Hi, Im new also, and just love the openess of this site. Its so good to allshare our masturbation stories, experiences etc. I hope we both get a lot out of this site. Ive already had some huge erections reading about everyones experiences.
4agoodtime

Post by 4agoodtime »

aussienuderunner wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:29 pm Hi, Im new also, and just love the openess of this site. Its so good to allshare our masturbation stories, experiences etc. I hope we both get a lot out of this site. Ive already had some huge erections reading about everyones experiences.
Same here, always good to have a friend!
Hope to hear from you sometime!
bigcock70

Post by bigcock70 »

I am new here and I love this site, I could talk about anything and everything without worrying about getting in trouble, I am a 53-year-old bisexual male I love wearing lingerie and I love playing with everybody, men women trannies old men old women young boys young girls all kinds of females but playing with my stepmother and my step sister and all my family members that I have had my mouth on something of theirs or once or other, I have a lot of fantasies that I fulfilled especially the two that I fulfilled last month which was sucking a free cock and sucking a State trooper cock. I love going to the new beach I love going to swingers parties I love doing things in public, I'm a major expressionist and a voice and I've done a lot of things in public and I done a lot of things naked which strange people have seen me do and not call the cops on me. I love sex clubs in New York I love adult book stores where I can dress up anyway I want to stroke my cock with the curtain open and invite anybody in that walks by I'm just a total sex story, and my whole life's been a p**** movie since I was nine
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Welcum all!