masturbation in womens panties

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
pantymike

masturbation in womens panties

Post by pantymike »

Hi folks.
I'm new to this site and I love what you people post here. I am 72 years old and widowed. For the whole of my sexually active life I have enjoyed masturbating wearing women's panties. I started in my teens when I began borrowing my mother's and sister's panties, but then of course, I had to be careful not to cum in them as I had to put them back where I had taken them from once I had finished. Soon after getting married in my mid-twenties my wife discovered my fetish. Instead of finding it weird, she actively encouraged it. It wasn't long before I began wearing her panties when we had sex, and in between times I would borrow them to masturbate and could cum in them without problem. I would put them in with the other washing and my wife would put them through the wash and they would go back into her underwear drawer.
Now living on my own, I have my collection of panties which I masturbate in and also wear them around the house most days.
At 72 I don't manage to get as hard as I used to and don't have the powerful ejaculations that I once did, but I still enjoy myself.
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Re: masturbation in womens panties

Post by wanttotryit »

very hot pantymike...i too love wearing panties....love filling them with cum and wearing them when i go to town
goodmemories

Post by goodmemories »

Great replies from both of you. I started with Mum's panties, then friends Mum's panties, relatives panties - you get the picture. Still do love playing in them. I found that I wasn't the only one into panties as a teenager!
pnph56

Post by pnph56 »

Panties have always been my favorite way to masturbate. I love that silky feeling. Years ago my wife let me wear hers during sex, but that just for a short while. Now I just wear them when I have privacy. I cherish the times I can wear panties or pantyhose. My fantasy is to wear with another guy and have some fun.