Tasting themselves?

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
massdebator

Tasting themselves?

Post by massdebator »

Hey there, I have a kink with tasting my own cum... totally love it. I eat my cum while masturbating and thoroughly enjoy eating my creampie too. I am curious if anyone else here has an obsession with tasting themselves while masturbating? I haven't known many people that admit to being into this. Would be fun to hear creative ways you've enjoyed your own flavour and any interesting uses for your own sexual fluids.
pnph56

Re: Tasting themselves?

Post by pnph56 »

I think a lot of us have a taste now and then. Precum is great and is tempting because you haven’t lost the desire like when you cum. I gobble up the precum. I have eaten my own cum, rubbed it all over my face in a cum frenzy in the shower. I have also eaten it on food. Cum covered donuts aren’t bad at all.
jeep
Site Admin

Post by jeep »

I’ve eaten my cum after masturbating a few times and quite liked the taste. However, I frequently go into a virtual feeding frenzy eating my cum off the wife’s body after jacking off on her or out of her cunt after a fuck. She loves it when I do this.
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

Every opportunity I have I will eat my cum as it's delicious. I wish I'd done this more often in the past and have wasted so much of my cum sadly.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Sometimes I’ll stop stroking just as I feel my cum rise so that the cum flows in a stream from my cock into my cupped hand rather than blast all over. If I do it right maybe half my cum comes out but I haven’t orgasmed yet. So I’ll hold it up to my face and relish the smell, taste my cum, or slather it over my face, and on my nipples so I can see the globs of warm cum in the mirror. I love the taste of my cum! This of course makes the rest of the session even hotter as I build up to full orgasm, which usually I can’t hold off very long for. Finally, I slather the rest of the cum over my face and tits and rub it all in like wonderful massage oil. Often I’ll not wash it off before I get dressed and go out.
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

wonderdick wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:37 pm Sometimes I’ll stop stroking just as I feel my cum rise so that the cum flows in a stream from my cock into my cupped hand rather than blast all over. If I do it right maybe half my cum comes out but I haven’t orgasmed yet. So I’ll hold it up to my face and relish the smell, taste my cum, or slather it over my face, and on my nipples so I can see the globs of warm cum in the mirror. I love the taste of my cum! This of course makes the rest of the session even hotter as I build up to full orgasm, which usually I can’t hold off very long for. Finally, I slather the rest of the cum over my face and tits and rub it all in like wonderful massage oil. Often I’ll not wash it off before I get dressed and go out.
yes I can so relate to that sweet feeling and taste of my cum on my face and spread over my skin after I cum hard!