Words...

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
quietlynaughty

Words...

Post by quietlynaughty »

I'm 22, and from the South of England. I came across this site whilst BWH (browsing whilst horny!). I work full time, in a role I love. Not going to say more here because, you know, privacy. That's also why my profile image shows just half of me!

My friends would describe me as loyal, helpful but quiet. Those who know me *intimately* know my naughty side and there's nothing wrong with having two personas. I'm very bookish, have an obsessive compulsive need to tidy and organise, and enjoy long walks in remote locations. I love to travel, dance wildly and cook enthusiastically. I hate ignorance and violence towards others. I still live at home with my Mum and her partner(s), as I'm saving for a deposit to get a place of my own. But I'm fiercely independent and know my own mind. I love making new friends and enjoy a good conversation.

I masturbate at least twice a day, even if I'm with a partner, and it can be much more often than that. I'm bisexual but don't make a song and dance about it - I just know what feels right.
iluvgirls
Site Admin

Re: Words...

Post by iluvgirls »

Welcome to the site. Thanks for sharing a lovely introduction of yourself. I hope you have a fun time exploring and sharing here.