Walking nudist

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
sunlover23
Site Admin

Walking nudist

Post by sunlover23 »

Hi Everyone. I'm a nudist for whole my life (55 years). I still like to be nude in places where I can be caught. I'm a little exhibitionst. Like to show my body especially when I aroused. Do not want to shock, just showing myself naked. I make long (naked) walks in the woods and sometimes i meet someone there and we both walk naked.
emgeee
Site Admin

Re: Walking nudist

Post by emgeee »

I have not found a place I can walk naked but I do look for places off the trail when I am hiking, so I can strip and enjoy being naked out doors. It feels so great to be naked outdoors, your skin and body can breath.
steelydon
Site Admin

Post by steelydon »

Also love to be naked outdoors, walking and masturbating.
svengalideck

Post by svengalideck »

steelydon wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:01 pm Also love to be naked outdoors, walking and masturbating.
:lol: its a pretty big club... errrr... :ugeek:
hyena5000

Post by hyena5000 »

I have my favourite beach site, don't like idea bushwalk in the nude bumping in to pointing think like plants and bugs scare me.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

A perfect walk day for me,
I leave home naked with not a single thing to wear in the car.
I get to the trail head before anyone else, I love the cool mornings.
Knowing there is most likely no one out yet I walk and run for a mile or so for exercise and often go much farther. Some times three or four miles out.
I may or may not masturbate as this depends solely on my state of horny.
Knowing I am almost assured of meeting walkers and mountain bikers on the way back is a great turn on for me.
My story if caught, I took off my clothes for a dip in the river. They must have fallen in the water and the current took them.
I’ve used this story a great many times.
My most common reaction when I’m found naked is genuine concern.
I still have people laugh at me and take pictures now and then. This activity also keeps my senses tuned because when I see a family with kids I hide in the forest until they pass.
I had one very nice woman insist on walking me all the way back to my car. She was genuinely concerned about my well being even after I told her the real truth on why I was naked.