Adult Circumcision

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
cockenvy
Site Admin

Adult Circumcision

Post by cockenvy »

Hi. I'm a single guy who loves his cock in his hand whenever possible...who doesn't?
I was circumcised as an adult, my choice totally and I have never regretted it. I never liked having a foreskin and made the decision to get cut. Everyone has their own opinion on circumcision and that's fine with me.
Has anyone out there also been circumcised as an adult? Liked it...hated it? Share your thoughts. I'd like to hear from you.
Thanks.
trouble55

Re: Adult Circumcision

Post by trouble55 »

I had a tight foreskin as a youth I approached my Doctor he signed me up to get cut, I was 15.... I love it, it's clean, beautiful I would never go back I've lost no sensitivity if any thing it's better...my glands blossomed after I was cut and now when hard have a nice pronounced mushroom head.... I adore it... So much I admire others that look good too !!! I now think foreskins are ugly and total waste of space
trouble55

Post by trouble55 »

My lady never misses an opportunity when we have sex to suck my cock first... She always compliments me on it, she gets turned on by it. I have know some folk who like to be naked and have a pool, when I'm working there on hot days I have a dip with them, the first time she saw my cock she was asking question about it, she prefers it but her husband has his foreskin ! I'm sure given half a chance she would want to get her hands on it ! Shame because I too find her very fuckable !! Oh and my older brother had the same issues issues but had his cut at 18... He was in pain for a week or two where as I was fine
cockenvy
Site Admin

Post by cockenvy »

Thanks for the reply. I too, don't miss my foreskin. I spent months staring in the mirror admiring my new look. I had no complications either.