Bi Guy in 40s - Introduction

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
biguy2022
Site Admin

Bi Guy in 40s - Introduction

Post by biguy2022 »

Hello all, I'm from the Southern United Stated, in early 40s, married, and into masterbation of course. I'm a new member but not new to the very beginnings of what even started this site as I was around back in the late 90s. My interest center around fantasizing about both sex with men/women and I've been with both in my life. I'm white, not very tall, about 9" long and unsure on width but thick. I will share pics with right people if things progress but ultimately I'm here to both read stories and share stories of my own with the group.

The reality is, sex and sex talk is very powerful, addictive, and something we all obviously have on our minds or we wouldn't be here. However, the reality is, being bisexual, gay, transexual, etc comes with societal pitfalls and potential criticism. I've known I was bisexual since around age of 14 as that was start of my interest in men, not just women. I've hidden my sexuality from most people except just those I experienced things with OR a select couple of people. I wish I didnt fear being outted but admire those who are open with their sexuality fully.

Look forward to things to come with the stories and I can promise, I got plenty to share that will be of major interest.

Thanks
jemstone
Site Admin

Re: Bi Guy in 40s - Introduction

Post by jemstone »

Hi from California. I am bi, married,76, cut. I have been on ST since the 1990s, both the old site and the revised site.I have several stories here-- hope you will read and comment. I will send you a friend request-- hope we connect and can email here.
biguy2022
Site Admin

Re: Bi Guy in 40s - Introduction

Post by biguy2022 »

Jemstone, do you have a email or some other means we can get in touch with one another?