Am I in the right place ?

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
gemstone33uk
Site Admin

Am I in the right place ?

Post by gemstone33uk »

Hello, my name is Gem, some people call me Gemstone. I am 33, UK, happily married, and have lots of experiences I would love to share. The question is, Am I in the right place ?
Over the past year I have joined a number of adult story sites, and have put effort in and then been very disappointed with the results. One of the main sites constantly refused my stories because of punctuation. Even if I followed their archaic suggestions, I was still wrong. After that I tried sites that wanted me to pay, sites that were very immature, and ones that were just dead. Others just never seem to approve membership requests, although obviously it must be hard work running a site like this.
Basically, I have been a "Groupie" most of my adult life. Not so much now since Covid. I share most things with my husband who approves. We occasionally play games where he is in charge for a week or so, but normally we are a loving couple.I am submissive, and love sex, and (someone may understand this, most don't) I hate humiliation, exhibitionism, pain etc ...... but I absolutely crave these things. I sometimes think I have mental health problems, and would love to talk to a psychologist. I think my brain wants to hurt my body. Sometimes I meet people who take advantage of my submissiveness.
The reason I want to share my stories is that I find writing not only stimulates my brain, reliving my past, but also it is embarrassing and humiliating telling people these things, and I hope I will get comments, encouraging and perhaps, from the right type of people (older, experienced, educated ?) degrading, humiliating, dominating (?).
By "Groupie" I mean that I like sex with famous people. Even only slightly famous. I'm not into football, pop/rock groups, more general entertainers, actors. I am also bisexual but only in a submissive way. I never give names, locations etc.
This is a genuine plea - would this site be suitable ? Is there a way I can write my stories in one place so I can build on them and make them easily found ? I would really appreciate any thoughts or help. If not here, any other decent sites ?
Love, Gemstone
maturebator
Site Admin

Re: Am I in the right place ?

Post by maturebator »

Gemstone,

Please check out my profile and drop me a line. I might be the person you're seeking.
joekelly
Site Admin

Post by joekelly »

If you really desperate for sex you are at the right place :) Lol
georgeorwell
Site Admin

Post by georgeorwell »

Of course you are)
stony
Site Admin

Post by stony »

Are you in the right place? I certainly hope so. The only true way to find out is to post your stories and see the response. I want to welcome you and ask you to feel free to say hi or have a chat in the chat room. Bring your hubby along to if yo wish.

Hope you have a great time here and here is wishing you well.

Stony