New member, 27 y.o. bisexual female looking to chat!

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
aryababy3
Site Admin

New member, 27 y.o. bisexual female looking to chat!

Post by aryababy3 »

Hey all! I'm Arya, long time visitor of ST but just recently joined as a member. 27 year old woman in Tampa, FL. I'm bisexual, sex positive, love self-love and sharing that love with others. Eager to chat with both guys and girls on here for some fun, because, let's face it, I'm horny and so are you. ;)
mattymcfly91
Site Admin

Re: New member, 27 y.o. bisexual female looking to chat!

Post by mattymcfly91 »

Hi there I just joined today myself. Have you had any luck meeting new people yet? Seems like a ghost town around here for some reason
backdoorman
Site Admin

Post by backdoorman »

aryababy3 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:28 am Hey all! I'm Arya, long time visitor of ST but just recently joined as a member. 27 year old woman in Tampa, FL. I'm bisexual, sex positive, love self-love and sharing that love with others. Eager to chat with both guys and girls on here for some fun, because, let's face it, I'm horny and so are you. ;)

Hi Arya,

Welcome! I'm fairly new myself, but taking my time to enjoy the site and see what's up. The forum seems to be quote quiet, but we can breathe new life into it I'm sure. Im 34, from Ireland and always up for chatting. I still haven't quite figured out the PM system here so if you figure it out, hit me up. In the meantime I would love to hear your masturbation stories! I have posted about my first time fingering a girl and my current mother-in-law fantasy in the Bedroom Board but I plan on posting more.
jennam
Site Admin

Post by jennam »

Hi backdoorman, cant wait to read that story! enjoy ST everyone, it makes me so horny, so much fun! xoxo
backdoorman
Site Admin

Post by backdoorman »

jennam wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:15 am Hi backdoorman, cant wait to read that story! enjoy ST everyone, it makes me so horny, so much fun! xoxo
Hi!

Thanks, I'm having a good time here. Glad to hear these stories get you nice and wet. Can't wait to chat and hear about your exploits!
georgeorwell
Site Admin

Post by georgeorwell »

Welcome pal, you chose a right place