Kinda lost here.._

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
scottydapimp187
Site Admin

Kinda lost here.._

Post by scottydapimp187 »

Hi. Ive been here on this site for a little while, not too long. Im having a hard time kinda as far as communicating with others, and maybe it just seems that way with my experiences so. Kinda seems like a ghost town a lot of the time. I must not be doing something right?

If anybody might consider messaging me or whatever with a tip or advice i would be most grateful. Thanks.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Re: Kinda lost here.._

Post by solobiguy »

scottydapimp187 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:27 am Hi. Ive been here on this site for a little while, not too long. Im having a hard time kinda as far as communicating with others, and maybe it just seems that way with my experiences so. Kinda seems like a ghost town a lot of the time. I must not be doing something right?

If anybody might consider messaging me or whatever with a tip or advice i would be most grateful. Thanks.
A good start is to start sending friend requests to people that have your type of fantasies or stories. I would love to be a friend and answer any questions you might have about anything at all.
scottydapimp187
Site Admin

Well thank you for responding back. Be willing to tell me just a thing or about yourself, nothing too personal or anything just friendly chat? And i sir will reply in kind.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

scottydapimp187 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:33 am Well thank you for responding back. Be willing to tell me just a thing or about yourself, nothing too personal or anything just friendly chat? And i sir will reply in kind.
Well I’m married to a great woman, good in bed getting to be very more open. I’m 67 and wife is in her late 50’s. Love good old rock and roll. I’m bi but wife doesn’t know yet. I’m open to chatting about definitely anything and everything.
scottydapimp187
Site Admin

Im 40. My favorite music is rap but most of the time i get down to rock and roll that was many years before my first breath. My favorite band since i was 2 has been the Beach Boys lol. Ilike alot of stuff except for country. I just cant dig it.

Im unmarried, which is fine with me, came close few times but it wasn't meant to be, and thats alight lol.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

scottydapimp187 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:25 am Im 40. My favorite music is rap but most of the time i get down to rock and roll that was many years before my first breath. My favorite band since i was 2 has been the Beach Boys lol. Ilike alot of stuff except for country. I just cant dig it.

Im unmarried, which is fine with me, came close few times but it wasn't meant to be, and thats alight lol.
I like some of the rap but not all of it. I like The Beach Boys it’s been awhile but still good. If it wasn’t meant to be it’s probably good you didn’t get married. You have a girlfriend now or?
scottydapimp187
Site Admin

I lost the pragraph i Just typed for ya, somehow. But im playing the feild and enjoying it for now. Just dating around alot. One day the right girl might come along and ill settle down one day.
solobiguy
Site Admin

Post by solobiguy »

That’s great and hopefully you will find the right woman for you that makes you happy and satisfied in every way. I know my wife makes me happy and definitely satisfies me the way I like
alanhodges
Site Admin

Post by alanhodges »

To understand how to trade cryptocurrency, you need to know that cryptocurrency trading is a contract in which you agree to exchange the difference in the price of cryptocurrency from the moment of the first opening of a position to the moment of its closure. You speculate on the market price, and do not become the owner of the cryptocurrency.
killian134

Post by killian134 »

I have good idea
johab

Post by johab »

Feel free to text me. Remember, you are not alone.