Hello There

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
sexualexplorerli
Site Admin

Hello There

Post by sexualexplorerli »

I'm a 47 yr old male who's appreciation of self love, body and sexual energy has increased. Unfortunately due to my wife's diminishing sex drive, my attention to self touch had to increase. However, the great news is how much more I have become in-tune to my body and found the most mind blowing ways to have orgasms that I didn't think possible, especially for a man. My nipples, ass, thighs and a growing list of parts of my body are beginning to respond in the most amazing ways. I really do feel like a whole new world has opened up. I actually find myself planning evenings around self play and exploration.

I use hands, a growing collection of toys, butt plugs and dildo's. I am very interested/into hands free cum techniques, so much so that my nipples and body get most of the attention. My nipples have become so connected to my penis that I feel like I'm going to explode all over. I have not ejaculated yet by nipple play alone, feels like I'm close to it, but I do get the most amazing orgasms. I guess I need to retrain my thinking of ejaculation being the most important thing and just enjoy.