Hello from a New Guy

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
littlehard57
Site Admin

Hello from a New Guy

Post by littlehard57 »

Hi Everyone,
I joined about a week ago and have been learning how to navigate my way through SoloTouch. Having a blast! I got the chat figured out fairly quickly with a few tips from other chatters. I just have to remember to always tap the whisper icon if replying to someone who has whispered to me. I’m getting better though. I haven’t quit figured the sort and find features in the Forum but I’ll keep working on it. I also wish I knew the benefits of being a premium member. I see where some members have images in albums and I’m wondering if you have to be a premium member to do that. Hopefully someone will tell me in time.
I’ve really had fun meeting and chatting with so many members. Everyone has been very friendly and made me feel welcome. I appreciate the friend requests I’ve received. I finally finished my profile tonight by adding some bio information. Please take the time to check my profile. I’d welcome friend requests from anyone with similar interests…or not for that matter. I look forward to chatting and getting to know you. LH57
phileld
Site Admin

Re: Hello from a New Guy

Post by phileld »

Pretty sure no longer allowed to post images
stroke2
Site Admin

Post by stroke2 »

Welcome LH57
Got to say, its been a lot of fun getting to know you here on ST.
Very cool to be able to share all the joys and hot fantasies around masturbation and sex play. So great to find new like minded and open minded mutual stroking buddies here. Enjoy yourself here...in any and every way you feel like it, mate!
;)
adrian69702016
Site Admin

Post by adrian69702016 »

Hi and welcome. I hope you have a great time and look forward to hearing about your experiences.