Hello from the UK !

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
yurigagarin
Site Admin

Hello from the UK !

Post by yurigagarin »

Hi there, I'm a married straight 69 sensual male from the West Midlands in the UK, and it's really nice to find like minded folks to chat with in an honest, frank, uninhibited way about all manner of topics. As with probably a lot of members on here I'm curious about lots of things and I'm unable to discuss them at home, so it would be lovely to find friends on here to share thoughts with online on a regular basis. It's great to find out more about the fascinating lives people lead, although more and I beginning to realise what a mundane life I've led so far !!
I consider myself a caring, honest, fun sort of guy that would be happy to chat about any topic and get to know you for who you are. I will always be discreet and answer honestly any questions about myself.
So please - if this bio has interested you, or perhaps sparked your curiosity, please say Hi !. :)
virgil8
Site Admin

Re: Hello from the UK !

Post by virgil8 »

Hello from a slightly bi-curious married UK nudist guy, 55, who enjoys very regular masturbation. I just joined ST today.
allnaturallady13
Site Admin

Post by allnaturallady13 »

Hello, it’s nice to meet both of you and welcome to solo. Thanks for the wonderful bio and invite. Enjoy the many stories/techniques and maybe write one yourself soon. Share as you feel comfortable but beware the addicting nature of being online. Time will get away from you. Don’t forgot to get outside and live. Take care and have fun.
virgil8
Site Admin

Post by virgil8 »

Hi - thank you very much for the nice welcome. I need to do some more exploring of the website - but it’s good to be able to share my love of masturbation with others, male and female of all ages, and share experiences.

I will look to try to write a story of one or two of my shared masturbation experiences with others very shortly.
curious50
Site Admin

Post by curious50 »

Hi from the south west U.K. I’ve just joined,I’m a married 58 year old who’s bi curious but enjoy fun with both sexes, great to find a site with many like minded people 😄
I’ll post a profile pic when I figure out how 🤞🏻
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

Welcome from a half-Brit....