Howdy! Cammer/Story teller (College Student)

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
gaynco
Site Admin

Howdy! Cammer/Story teller (College Student)

Post by gaynco »

Hi there!
I'm a cammer on the notorious Chaturbate camming site. A 74 year old user (username jemstone on here) came into my room and told me about this site. When I was much much younger, in middle school, I was figuring out my sexuality during these years however I knew I was "bisexual" (I consider myself gay, but I realized I'm more hetero flexible as there are a few gorgeous woman I'd break my anti-breeder policies for) I would exclusively read mutual masturbation stories during these middle school years. I desperately had fantasies for an experience that these other men were writing about. So many stories of sleepovers, alley way flashes, and men, excuse me, boys living in the country side, swimming and playing with their friends as young lads and discovering each others bodies through the act of sweet innocent mutual masturbation.
Well -- that never happened. I went to a high school with weird rich kids that was dominated by the athletics department, football mostly, as we were state champs... So, there may have been some around question, or knowingly bisexual, but the social pressure to fit a certain "picture" was all too high and social humiliation and exile was imminent for those that were different from those who's dads worked at stock brokerage firms and moms stayed home to let the maid in the front door and be sipping by martinis by noon.
I did eventually find one rich kid fucked up enough to let me fuck him and eventually enter a Male-Male-Female Threesome (that he wanted to do) over my "Summer of Sex." These are all stories for the future :)
Hope to read some good stories on this site and contribute my fair share for those to get off to!
jemstone
Site Admin

Re: Howdy! Cammer/Story teller (College Student)

Post by jemstone »

Welcome to ST. sexy!