40 something masturbator

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
readyfreddy
Site Admin

40 something masturbator

Post by readyfreddy »

Hello, I'm new here and looking to express my joy of masturbating. I have my rock hard cock in one hard right now, and I've been edging for about an hour. I'm in a sexless marriage and have to seize any opportunity I can to get myself off. I love my cock. I love getting my hand around it and the feeling of it throbbing when I cum. I love the feeling of my cock inside a pussy. I miss that. My cock occasionally gets some mouth time, which is great, but it's no substute. For most of my life I considered myself 100% straight, but lately I've been wondering if I might be missing out on something else. I don't know if I'd call it bi-curious or maybe bi-curious-curious. I just know there's nothing better than blowing my load, and I'm at the point where I kind of don't care who makes it happen. Until I figure it all out, I'll just continue making it happen myself. A lot.
georgeorwell
Site Admin

Re: 40 something masturbator

Post by georgeorwell »

Welcome, it is a right place to share such experience!
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

readyfreddy wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:58 pm Hello, I'm new here and looking to express my joy of masturbating. I have my rock hard cock in one hard right now, and I've been edging for about an hour. I'm in a sexless marriage and have to seize any opportunity I can to get myself off. I love my cock. I love getting my hand around it and the feeling of it throbbing when I cum. I love the feeling of my cock inside a pussy. I miss that. My cock occasionally gets some mouth time, which is great, but it's no substute. For most of my life I considered myself 100% straight, but lately I've been wondering if I might be missing out on something else. I don't know if I'd call it bi-curious or maybe bi-curious-curious. I just know there's nothing better than blowing my load, and I'm at the point where I kind of don't care who makes it happen. Until I figure it all out, I'll just continue making it happen myself. A lot.
When I was in my teens I tried another man under drugs and alcohol. I don't remember what I felt. As you, as I aged I started to feel that I was missing something. I found myself masturbating thinking of cock more often than in pussy. In my lifetime I only once saw a man that I felt attracted to and masturbated thinking of him. I would like to experiment with another man, meanwhile, I'll just keep masturbating.
b11s10
Site Admin

Post by b11s10 »

You’re in the right place. Enjoy!