special needs female adult looking for help

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
jeni2021
Site Admin

special needs female adult looking for help

Post by jeni2021 »

i am a 39 year old special needs adult who lives with her mom cause of all the challenges i have. i am ashamed cause i just recently by accident found pleasure in sitting with my clit by a high powered faucet in the bathtub. I am just starting to explore my body and fingering techniques, clit techniques, masturbation techniques, to get myself to orgasm and all because i have never had those feelings before now because of being raped by two guys in my backyard in high school just to be forced to say it never happened. i just purchased my first sex toy which my mom doesn't know about cause I'm too embarrassed to tell her this. its a scary time for me because i am just learning these things and looking for guidance in this area. i hope some of the females here will help me learn more about myself in the sexual way. this is going to be a big learning curve for me considering i never thought that i would ever feel these things. im scared of the feelings that i am having down there. cause i also have a very small vagina to the point my gyn refuses to do anymore pap smears so i am hoping with doing these things and using the toy it will open me up down there some so i can still get my smears done because i dont want to not get them even if they are very uncomfortable to me i want to have anything caught early so it can be treated right away. well thats enough about me for right now.
vanillalife
Site Admin

Re: special needs female adult looking for help

Post by vanillalife »

Hi and welcome,good luck with your journey of dicovery, and thank you for sharing.
johnny5555555555
Site Admin

Re: special needs female adult looking for help

Post by johnny5555555555 »

Hi. Can you send a video to my email address?