Why do you Masturbate!?

Casual and fun topics or questions
whats4supper
Site Admin

Re: Why do you Masturbate!?

Post by whats4supper »

I enjoy giving pleasure to my self. Releases tension and stress. But the climax is the best.
siferius91
Site Admin

Post by siferius91 »

ruthborn wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:06 am
mash2014 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:21 am
ruthborn wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:11 am I love my penis. I love touching and exploring it. When I'm idle I'll sometimes pull my pants down and play with him; touching, petting, gripping, pulling, squeezing. All of these often leads into me masturbating him but it feels more like rough play with a close friend than simple "jerking". I've recently started appreciating my sac as well.
Agree. I could say I'm in love with my penis. That sensation you have when you're turned on and you know that masturbating will satisfy you is indescribable.
Oh god, yes. Its times like that that I feel like he's the most important part of my body but instead of protecting him I want everything and anything done to him to reach satisfaction. I am so jealous of girls being able to cum multiple times.
Yes! yes! Yes! If I did not have to go to work and do other things, I would masturbate all the time! I love my penis, I love to stroke it, I love to touch it and it rewards me with the best feeling ever.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

For release and to satisfy my horniness.
macy21
Site Admin

Post by macy21 »

Because it feels good to rub my pussy and make it cum.
impurethoughts
Site Admin

Post by impurethoughts »

It's self-love.
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I like to masturbate because holding my growing cock in my hands always feels amazing. And I do like the taste of my own Cum.
Paul
topcat
Site Admin

Post by topcat »

My mantra is to never waste a hard-on. Generally I wake up hard, particularly if it’s been a night where I’ve dreamt about one of my exes. If I wake up hard I almost always masturbate. You never know when that frightful day will come when it doesn’t get up anymore :lol:
ginger58
Site Admin

Post by ginger58 »

I don't think I never stopped masturbating since I started. Nowdays I just like the time on my own and pull away 😀
robbiedonatra
Site Admin

Post by robbiedonatra »

I've kinda enjoyed it loads since this guy used to wank me off through my swimshorts.
hornyhardcarl
Site Admin

Post by hornyhardcarl »

I've masturbated since I was 12 and it feels frickin awesome. I rub my penis every day and I love when I cum. I'm getting hard thinking about it. :D
hornyhardcarl
Site Admin

Post by hornyhardcarl »

siferius91 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:39 pm

Agree. I could say I'm in love with my penis. That sensation you have when you're turned on and you know that masturbating will satisfy you is indescribable.
Oh god, yes. Its times like that that I feel like he's the most important part of my body but instead of protecting him I want everything and anything done to him to reach satisfaction. I am so jealous of girls being able to cum multiple times.
Yes! yes! Yes! If I did not have to go to work and do other things, I would masturbate all the time! I love my penis, I love to stroke it, I love to touch it and it rewards me with the best feeling ever.
I love my penis too.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

ruthborn wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:11 am I love my penis. I love touching and exploring it. When I'm idle I'll sometimes pull my pants down and play with him; touching, petting, gripping, pulling, squeezing. All of these often leads into me masturbating him but it feels more like rough play with a close friend than simple "jerking". I've recently started appreciating my sac as well.
I wish I could have orgasm after orgasm like women do. Can you imagine us cumin and cumin. Just the thought makes me horny, and now I am being pushed to masturbate, one more time today.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

I share your wish. But I hint I might not do anything else!
rjon615
Site Admin

Post by rjon615 »

impurethoughts wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:51 pm It's self-love.
Exactly! No one fucks me better than me 8-)
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

I love stroking my smooth cock everyday. Great stress reliever and i love the feel of my cock in my hands
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Good stress reliever and i love the feeling of my cock and watching me cum on myself
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Safe sex and it is really hot when GF watches me me,..as i watch her use her vibrator on her clit
llugguss
Site Admin

Post by llugguss »

Because it's the most safe way to reach an orgasm. By the way, it helps to dealing with stress
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Just love the feeling of my hard prick in my hand.
talltimber

Post by talltimber »

It's my favorite hobby.