Masturbation Techniques - Solo Men

Casual and fun topics or questions
george
Site Admin

Masturbation Techniques - Solo Men

Post by george »

Apart from the excellent techniques submitted by fellow solo touch members, let us know how you beat your meat, pump your pole, rule your tool, prolong your schlong etc.
Method of arousal, testicle stimulation, anal stimulation, humping, rubbing, artificial aids etc
walrus
Site Admin

Re: Masturbation Techniques - Solo Men

Post by walrus »

How do you find the fleshlights? I've often contemplated saving up for and getting one, but wasn't sure it would be worth the money.
My biggest desire with it would be to have a really good tight sleeve, but also not to pull and rip at the skin. Just not wanting to shell out what adds up to a lot of money for something that doesn't really deliver.
johnnf
Site Admin

Post by johnnf »

I bought a few of them years ago, but the one that suits me perfectly, is the Sex-in-a-Can model. It's more compact and has all of the features, including a complete suction.

Some of the openings I got, are too tight; the natural vaginal opening is best.
prsnalty
Site Admin

Post by prsnalty »

Made my own flesh light out of a plastic iced tea container some bubble wrap, some plastic bags from the news papers, cut the bubble wrap to about two inches longer, when you but an article in the store and it comes in a small plastic bag save the bag. Now open them and push them down into the plastic container with a ruler so that they hit the bottom, they should stick out above the top. Fold them over get a couple of rubber bands and go around the top so that they stay in place, you will know how many baggie to put in by the size of your cock, make it just a little tighter or fit it to your satisfaction. Because it is plastic you can squeeze it as you move it back and forth. Squirt liquid personal lubrication or put KY gel in or on your cock and wank to your hearts content..its a automatic cumming experience...lay on a chair with your legs open and fantasize about anything and everything it's an amazing feeling when you cum and the best part...no clean up it's all in the tube and on your cock...been using this method for about four years..I made and tried about five different ones. Still like the first one I made but use the others for a bit of a change just like different pussys...
oktostroke
Site Admin

Post by oktostroke »

I think fleshlights are pretty awesome. Not something I use on a daily basis but every once in awhile. The wonder wave sleeve works great for me and I am larger than normal. Besides that, my favourite technique is to use both hands to stroke off and squeezing tightly when I'm about to cum because that produces a stronger cumshot. I like shooting my cum all over the place. Problem is, I masturbate so frequently that I don't often have a big cumshot. I also like to watch myself in the mirror.
Sexywriter

Post by Sexywriter »

Thats a really hot visual about holding your penis tight until you cum to make for a stronger cum shot...I remember I liked to hold my man's penis tight before he came in my mouth or on me somewhere so as to get a good dousing!
fireaxe14
Site Admin

Post by fireaxe14 »

I like to lube up myself and slowly start stroking myself working both of my hands up and down my shaft and then rubbing the palm of my hands up and over my cock head teasing my cock head and when I feel the need to explode, I squeeze the base of my cock until the feeling to explode goes away and then start all over again.
wonderdick
Site Admin

Post by wonderdick »

Lying in bed in the morning, I like to cup my semi erect penis pointed downward between my legs, with my palm at the base of my pens and my fingertips lightly stroking the sensitive underside which i can also easily stroke on my warm inner thigh. At the same time my other hand tickles my balls or strokes my inner thighs or pinches my nipples. I can easily cum this way ... I like to put a pair of panties under to catch my load which I can play with afterward. Or I'll allow my dick to come fully hard straight up at the end so I can see the cum explode everywhere. Quite a different sensation either way. If I'm in a hurry I'll just wipe up, but if I have time I can rub the wet panties on my face and nipples and lick the cum, which makes me hard again.

The rest of my techniques involve riding an anal dildo.
mushroomhead
Site Admin

Post by mushroomhead »

For so many years, and still to this day, my fav would be the use of water. Either pool or sauna jets, or shower head, or especially in nature in a creek or at a waterfall. Just let the water do the work, hands free. Otherwise, I have reverted to my youth. The first time I ever came as a kid was in my bed, humping cool sheets. Now, that is once again my fav method at home. Only difference is I edge now for several hours as opposed to my youth when I would just go for it. I will stroke with my hand if I want a quicky, but its the humping of cool sheets and soft pillows and alpaca fur nowadays.
goander
Site Admin

Post by goander »

Give an Aneros massager a try. You won't be disappointed. So much pleasure lies in the prostate.
quadzilla
Site Admin

Post by quadzilla »

I love to rub my cock on the saddle of my quad bike and my motorbikes and cum on the saddle I also like to rub my cock on leather horse saddles and cum on them
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I like to use my Hot Octopus Pulse male vibrator. I put lube on it and grind my frenulum against it when I’m ready for my orgasm. It feels so fucking good I usually yell out with pleasure.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

walrus wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:17 pm How do you find the fleshlights? I've often contemplated saving up for and getting one, but wasn't sure it would be worth the money.
My biggest desire with it would be to have a really good tight sleeve, but also not to pull and rip at the skin. Just not wanting to shell out what adds up to a lot of money for something that doesn't really deliver.
I have had two of them. One was a clear one which was great visually as I could see my cock penetrating it all the way in and back out. It was ribbed inside which gave good stimulation. The entrance is small but if you use a good amount of a water based lube penetration was easy. It was a little bit too big for me though. The other one was flesh coloured and was a little smaller and tighter. Also ribbed inside and the better of the two for stimulation. I got very good orgasm's from this one. Here in the UK they were sold as Masturbators, not Fleshlights although Fleshlights are available here but more expensive. The Masturbators weren't particularly expensive. You need to keep them clean. I use a little antibacterial soap after first rinsing my cum out.
iammmd55

Post by iammmd55 »

I usually just stroke, slowly and pausing now & then, tightening & loosening my grip to have a good half-hour session before climaxing.

When I get really exited and I’m only a couple minutes from cumming, I’ll cup my balls in my left hand and hold & squeeze the base of my erection with my thumb and forefinger and stroke really, really slow and gentle with my right ‘til I’m just about there, then tighten my grip and pump frantically which usually gives me an intense, shuddering orgasm.