Need advice

Casual and fun topics or questions
nicks8771
Site Admin

Need advice

Post by nicks8771 »

If you have read any of my stories, you know that I am very handicapped and cannot masturbate myself. Anytime I orgasm, it just happens from being so aroused. It is rare.

My aunt and I are close. More best friends than aunt-nephew. We have joked for years that if we never find someone, we will just date each other...aka "plan b" ...it was a joke. She is 25 years older than me...AND MY AUNT!

Last week, I was uh turned on all week. I told her and she first said hire someone. Then, she implied she could give me a hand. I laughed it off. But she said if it helps me why not.

Should I pursue it? I am desperate but...???
shadow109
Site Admin

Re: Need advice

Post by shadow109 »

I/m no authority though I see you wrong in trying this ot. As you said . You are handicapped and can't do it yourself. So I would like to suggest . That you at least try it . to really see if it will help you any. As your Aunt does care and love you in caring about you. In giving you a hand job occasionally . To help you get the pleasure , the relief and the enjoyment of release . Which might bring you and your Aunt so much closer together . in trying this out .
\It might seem to be taboo in nature but due to the circumstances . Surrounding your situation. I think it would be appropriate for your Aunt to try to stroke your cock off .
Try it to see if you might enjoy it . In which you might find it a good thing instead of a negative experience in helping you out . It might be also interesting to read about . How you and your Aunt felt / thought about it . In writing down your thoughts afterwards .
Let us know how it went ...................
nicks8771
Site Admin

Post by nicks8771 »

Thanks for the input!
insatiable
Site Admin

Post by insatiable »

I agree with Shadow. If you and your Aunt are close and have a good relationship, why not try? As long as you are both comfortable with it, continue to have a good attitude towards it, and have open communication then it could be quite fun.
nicks8771
Site Admin

Post by nicks8771 »

I talked to her yesterday. She wants to do it. For both of us (she is single too). She did say alcohol would be needed. I think we're going to.
penedeconejo
Site Admin

Post by penedeconejo »

Did she ever go through with it? Did she make you cum? Did you ever post a follow up story?