Caught in the Act!!

Casual and fun topics or questions
joein
Site Admin

Re: Caught in the Act!!

Post by joein »

Sean1969 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:14 pm Was caught in my moms pantyhose admiring my smooth cock in them @ 13 years old. Felt so nice with the fabric against it.
Mom licked her lips and gave me the go ahead sign to stroke in front of her. i did, and also watched her jill off 3.
Wonderful experience!
snoopy65
Site Admin

Re: Caught in the Act!!

Post by snoopy65 »

Caught in the act? Too many times to number. The memorable ones are the first time my Mom caught me beating off before school. Embarrassing but she never said a word about it afterwards. There was one time in Jr. High on a band trip where a roommate caught me rubbing one out in the hotel room bathroom. I was shocked when he just dropped is pants and started peeing like nothing was going on.

My favorite time getting caught was in college. My dorm roommate had early classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I did not start classes until later in the morning. One day when I woke up and he was gone, I just assumed he was off to class. I did not realize that it was still early and he only left to shower. When I saw he was gone, I threw the covers off, pushed my undies to my ankles, and sat up in bed with my back supported by the wall. I was just stroking and enjoying the cool breeze when all of the sudden my roommate opened the door and stood staring at with holding the door open. Yup, everyone in the hall, who walked by, knew what I was doing. A moment later my roommate closed the door and admonished me for not letting him know I was going to jack-off. He made me promise to wake up early with him so we could do it together. We tried but that did not work with our schedules. We wound up jacking off together at night when I came home from work.