Cum rags ... and the like

Casual and fun topics or questions
semicircum
Site Admin

Re: Cum rags ... and the like

Post by semicircum »

I had a teatowl for a cumrag once, and fuck, did it smell fuckn beautiful. I kept my cumrag in a draw in a cupboard in the garage. I quite often masturbated in the garage and shot my loads into the teatowl. One day I opened the cupboard draw to a faint musty smell. As l withdrew the cumrag from the cupboard draw, the smell grew stronger. The next thing l know my face is buried in the cumrag and l'm breathing in the biggest breath of my life. The musty smell swamped my head causing my brain to explode. I felt my Hairy Dick start to twitch. As l opened up my cumrag l noticed how crispy and crinkly it was. It was also stiff, hard and yellow in the middle. By now my Hairy Dick was rock hard and drooling precum. I just kept having my Masturbate's, kept blowing my semen into, and smelling the yellowing cumrag. The musty smell just grew stronger and stronger. I eventually threw it away. It broke my heart to throw it away. The musty smell of my cumrag certainly heightened the Masturbate
ninja1173
Site Admin

Post by ninja1173 »

My ex was (possibly) a bigger pervert than me and suggested I collect all my loads in a sealable container so that one of her future masturbaton session I could pour the collection of semen all over her. The first attempt was a bust, after a week or so, it all dried up inside the container so we threw it away and started a new collection that we kept in the fridge. This worked OK but it all turned very watery and lost most semblance of fresh jizz so we also 'tossed' that container and abandon the idea.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

My mom once told me that I shouldn’t be doing those things because I was staining the sheets. I started to use a sock that I could throw daily into the laundry. One day I didn’t have a sock so decided I would wipe against my leg, and from there on never had complaints from the laundry department.
danb258
Site Admin

Post by danb258 »

I've managed to collect quite a few mates' cum rags.

When I can, I look at the label and buy the same pair, wash them and smuggle them back so the mate isn't losing out.

Most of my mates seem to use the last underwear they had on, so it's so hot putting on their piss-dribbled cumstained underwear and going to work in them. I spend most days with a raging boner, but I force myself to wait until I get home before jerking off like crazy
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Never use them - I always eat my spunk.